Antiinflammatory for depression and brain health

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2010 | Verified Purchase

I don't usually review supplements, because the effects are often subtle, but I'm convinced that curcumin has helped me with both mood and general well being. I take one of these, one super bio curcumin (from Life Extension) and one bio-curcumin with piperine each day (at different times). Have noticed an improvement in mood and energy, clearer thinking, and so far no adverse reactions. And I tend to be skeptical when it comes to these things... But this seems like something I may stick with for life.

The gold standard

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

This the best of all available curcumin products. Phytosome technology from Indena increases absorption orders of magnitude over standard curcumin products. For cancer prevention and general anti-aging purposes, this is the ideal way to supplement this amazing compound. Those with systemic or joint inflammation will also find it very useful.

Amazing product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

My nutritionist suggested Meriva to me recently for my body which aches alot all over! Amazing product as I said! After just a few days my body felt the difference! I used to wake up with shoulder and neck pain. This does not happen any longer. My body especially my muscles thank you!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have RA and started taking this product. I have seen an improvement in the swelling in my knuckles and intensity of my flare ups.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good ,now I use it with olive oil mixed and its a lot more potent.

Great for immune system

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have found this product great for the immune system, it helps keep me well. This was referred to me by my naturopath.

Same quality at better price than other brands.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

My doctor suggested I take this supplement. My father had suggested a different brand years ago but after buying a couple of bottles, it was just too costly for me. When I checked this out recently (my doc actually tells me which companies are best). I was delighted with the price. My doc is an MD and checks out any and all supplements he recommends so I know this supplement is good quality.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

recommended for connective tissue disorder and joint pain, I feel it helps with both.

Great anti-inflammatory properties

Posted by HealthyAndFit on December 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

My husband has achy joints in winter and this product has been excellent to reduce inflammation. Definitely feeling it after a couple of weeks of not using it! If you found my review helpful, please do not hesitate to click 'yes' at the bottom of it. You will also find more reviews on my page.

Meriva Curcumins is the best in treating all kinds of ailments

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

Used Meriva Curcumins on several forms of cancer, as well as for all kinds of inflammations!! Sadly there is no I-Herb in Italy:(

1 2 3