Jury is still out

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 19 2008 | Verified Purchase

I began by taking one pill each morning. After three days I became violently ill. Thought perhaps something else may have caused this, so I continued to take the SAM-e and continued to be sick. The package insert said may experience "mild gastrointestinal irritation". Nothing about what I experienced was mild!! I decided to try taking one tablet every other day and so far that has helped. No more stomach issues...yippee! I would recommend that people start out on the lower dosage product and build up to the higher dosage...just to be on the safe side.

SAM-e

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't like all the junk that comes in this product.

Too much for my stomach

Posted by Turboshopper on May 19 2009 | Verified Purchase

Helped with mood, but too strong for my stomach. I can only take a 200mg tablet.

not sure if it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

should be as powder in a shake tablets to small and no effect.

Great product prefer smaller size tablet though

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was my first time ordering this product in 400g had previously ordered in 200g. Although it's the same contents it's so much handier in the smaller tablet form. Upon trying nights to divide the 400g it simply crumbles and won't divide evenly. So although a great product for mood enhancement and general feelings of well being i will be ordering the 200g size instead in future. Delivery, price and overall service is second to none.

Seems to work but...

Posted by odereviews on October 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

...the ingredients could be better. Wasn't the cheapest product. Not sure if I'm going to order again.

Side effects.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

Too strong for me. I had dry mouth, muscle cramps and other side effects while using this. Next I will try lower dose.

Good product, but I had side-effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product - i had better and deeper sleep since the first day, woked up refreshed, but unfortunately after 3 days i developed crampy stomach pain and had to stop taking it. I would give it 5 if i had't this side-effect.

not sure!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really upset my stomach, will stop taking for a while and try introducing slowly!

Immediate increased mobility

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

Noticed an immediate increased mobility and then wellbeing a few days later. However I later crashed so I'm experimenting with a lower dosage.

1 2 3 4