this stuff works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for a few months and have really noticed a HUGE improvement in my memory! What a Godsend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Helps with my blood flow and memory.

Three of the five

Posted by AlexeyAndreev on Jun 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

not Extra Strength, most common variant

No effects.

Posted by TriedandTested on Apr 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this in the hopes of aiding cognitive functions and eyesight, but after popping 2 pills a day for months, I have seen no improvement in either case. Will not be repurchasing.

Joints feel good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Haven't used long enough to know if true benefit from using this yet.

To stop memory interruptions during conversations - remember user names-passwords - Ginkgo is your answer.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I am not young. I have my own business in Information Technology so need to remain pretty sharp. I was having problems with my short term memory. Mind you, I have always been one who is thinking of a million things at once, therefore never remember where I left my keys/sunglasses. I do have a designated position for most things - and have always needed to do this. However if I am interrupted before placing them in the designated position - unfortunately I have had my mind on other things and they can be anywhere - keys have been in the frig? documents in another file that I was interrupted with etc.etc. There is no recommended dosage for Ginkgo. I started with 1 tablet in the morning. Now take one morning and one evening. I have noticed a large difference since upping to two per day. Prior to Gingko, I used to lose my train of thought sometimes when speaking to people. This is improving - I am now finding that if I hesitate, the thought wholly returns. I believe that this is continuing to improve. In my business, I need to remember hundreds of user names and passwords. I have had in the past an extremely fantastic memory for numbers up to 12 digits. On rare occasions, during the past couple of years immediate recall of these numbers has failed me. I have only had one incident since taking Gingko and that was last week when I forgot an extremely important 8 digit number. This number has been so important to me that it is not written anywhere at work - and I really needed it. About an hour later I gave it another go - and there it was as accurate as ever - just returned too me. I recommend Gingko to anyone who has the short term memory issues that I have had. I just need to know how many Gingko am I able to take in a day as I am thinking that a higher dosage might give me 'absolute' results with my memory, however I am not a 'pill popper' and require some guidance on this. Thank you.

Best quality for best prices Ginkgo

Posted by Hungarian on Dec 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Extra Strength Ginkgo supplies premium quality Ginkgo biloba standardized extract, guaranteed to contain a minimum of 24% flavone glycosides and 6% terpene lactones, as verified by independent laboratory analysis.

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

have been buying for a long time .....

Our Favorite Brand