Good, and getting better

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't buy this for me, but for my Korean ladyfriend. In Korea, fish collagen is a gold standard, and she had tried one make from Japan. I saw yours, looked at the ingredients and the usual blurb, and though this might fit the bill. She has been taking it now for three weeks, and so far feels that it is better than the more expensive Japanese one. She likes the fact of the convenience in little packs, one a day, she can add to whatever, drink, food, et cetera. She felt there is a slight but not unpleasant fishy aftertaste, about an hour after taking it. However, by mixing it with food the effect is blunted compared with for example, tea or any liquid. She feels her skin is clearer. She had been having a very mild acneiform eruption, but that is clearing. Is it the fish collagen? Who knows, but the coincidental evolving of the eruptions is persuasive. So, it's good and getting better. I'll update 6 months in. Interestibg stuff ...

It Works!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Doctor's Best Tru Marine Collagen for just over 3 months and It works! It has brightened ,firmed and hydrated my skin I have always taken care of my skin since my twenties and now I'm in my forties, and look very young for my age, I was asked if I was 24 years of age! The longer you use it, you will see results, I recommend that you take it with vitamin c powder, it seems to work better with my skin when I mix it with the collagen.

Powder Stick Packs

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have taken different kinds og Collagen supplement for years and I believe it works for me. I like this one becouse of single-dose packaging. It is convenient and easy to use.

Good quantity and quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's not as good as brands such as Proplenish but it's got double the amount of collagen. It helps me keep my skin nice and young :)