not grape SEED extract

Posted by adhd-researcher on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

why is this product allowed to be shown in grape SEED extract, it is the whole grape (cheaper) and it does only contain a very small amount, hence the cheap(er) price "Biovin Advanced, French Red Wine Extract, with 5% Resveratrol" if you compare other brands : Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera) (min. 90% Total Polyphenols) this is why, this product did as good as NOTHING I notice following after submitting: "Your review is being processed and will be published once approved. If you would like to make any changes, click on the "Edit Review" button below." Why is my review being processed by Iherb? No freedom of speech ? It has to be approved, so IF I am to critical, it will not just be published, as I noticed happened in the past...

Doctor's Best, Best French Red Wine Extract, 60 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This has silicon dioxide (a cancer causing agent) listed on the bottle, yet it's not listed on the site? Tossed it into the trash.

No noticable effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Should have had a noticeable effect by now. Disappointed.

Unsure

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking a supplement of this type for 2 months. I just began taking the Doctor's Best brand. To date, I don't see an improvement in overall health. I will give it a bit more time.

Product not Received!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am being asked to provide a review when I have not received the product. Ask me later.