Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2009 | Verified Purchase

I open capsule and put it in my yogurt. I feel good when I take it. maybe 2 times a week,because I take so many things dont wanna mix. Iopen capsules when I can cuz like I said I take so many things... all those capsules "add up"!a lot of magnesium stearate or gelatin or whatever they make the capsules from. it mixes nice with yogurt and I hardly tasted it.

Doctor's Best, Best French Red Wine Extract, 60 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

This has silicon dioxide (a cancer causing agent) listed on the bottle, yet it's not listed on the site? Tossed it into the trash.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2008 | Verified Purchase

Instead of drinking so much wine, take this one little capsule and get the medicinal benefits of red wine.

felt better circulation within a half hour

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 13 2007 | Verified Purchase

this grape extract is from the seed and skin so it also has the valuable purple anthocyanin compounds. After taking 2 to 3 I felt improved circulation.

helped my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2007 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for my circulations. However, like another reviewer mentioned, I've noticed my chronic skin problem on my feet and legs are gone after a month. After stopped taking the skin problem came back, and once i'm on the grape seed, it's gone, so I know it's grape seed's credit, not coincidence. My skin problem is dry, scaly and sometimes itchy quarter-sized patches one my left foot and one on the right. And I constantly had itchy, pinpoint bleeding like lesions on my legs. Grape seed also helped my concentration and focus too. So far it seems that Doctors best works the best

Seems to work as well as other similar products.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 24 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used a similar, more expensive product before. This seems to maintain my energy levels and scalp hair growth at the same or better levels than the previous product.

good !

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

yes its very good for my skin :-) !! 60 yo old man

Red Wine

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

I feel better and younger with this product (I am 56 year old)

Doctor's Best, Best French Red Wine Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice and small pill, easy to swallow. Boost of energy.

For the cost it is 5 Star

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

So cost efficient, also take spirulina, was really tired before getting back onto both products.