Excellent Product - Excellent Value

Posted by NBPT100 on May 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

There are other well written review here on this product and I concur that this product is a very economical way to get the methyl form of folate. As explained by others, some people have difficulty with the methylation process and hence do better by taking the methyl form of folate. I have found that when I take this it gives my mood a boost. I have added this in addition to my regular B-complex which contains 400 mcg of folic acid. This way I ensure I am getting enough as I may not be converting all of the folic acid to a useful form. It is safe to take up to 800 mcg of folate per day. Folate is also needed to absorb vitamin B-12. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page and read my other value added reviews. Peace and have good health.

Fantastic! The best methylfolate!

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Oct 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic! The best methylfolate! I find it to vastly superior to Metafolin products (all others are Metafolin, the Merck-patented version). It is way more effective and causes no stomach distress.

Free of nasty fillers

Posted by Reviewer3307313 on Jul 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I can't take Solar's methylfolate because of its nasty fillers. I've taken both this one and Jarrow's methylfolate, as they both have the same active ingredient, but this one has rice in it, and Jarrow has cellulose. Neither is as bad as mannitol and others. However Drs Best is a much better deal over Jarrow. I buy both because one of us can't tolerate rice.

MOST ACTIVE FORM OF FOLATE!

Posted by 4917743866453743768 on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Fast shipping, great price! Very pleased with this product, it's the most active form of folate & the best value teamed with quality I could find. I'm prone to cold sores which tend to be large and last up to 10 days, longer when I knock them during sleep. Since taking this I've had one which was a mere spec and lasted only a few days. I was thrilled. I'm hoping to notice more positive effects after taking for longer term, so will update later on.

most people never heard of Methyalation

Posted by VitoGoldfarb on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

When I read about our humans bodys have trouble methalating some nutrients folate being one and B12 the other I was glad I knew about this product has not ever failed me

good value methylated folate

Posted by Mark1982 on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I was on a budget and could not afford Thorne Research's methyl-guard plus at the time I believe it was good value and good alternative to keep me going for a month.

Active folate

Posted by 5216943315666184339 on Aug 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this "active quatrefolic" for the past year. This form is readily available for your body to utilize. As active - there is no need for your body to convert it, it's chemically ready and more of it is used by your body in this form. Helps with nerve health. Has been very useful for me as I recover from multiple cervical surgeries. Great product ! !

Take it for homocysteine.

Posted by Romero on Dec 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take this for homocysteine. I believe it's working.

good

Posted by Reviewer2065993 on Feb 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

can't feel anything but nice product without silica

MTHFR support

Posted by GOQ664 on Aug 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taking these to increase folate in my system as I have a genetic mutation.

1 2 3 4