Excellent Product - Excellent Value

Posted by NBPT10 on May 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

There are other well written review here on this product and I concur that this product is a very economical way to get the methyl form of folate. As explained by others, some people have difficulty with the methylation process and hence do better by taking the methyl form of folate. I have found that when I take this it gives my mood a boost. I have added this in addition to my regular B-complex which contains 400 mcg of folic acid. This way I ensure I am getting enough as I may not be converting all of the folic acid to a useful form. It is safe to take up to 800 mcg of folate per day. Folate is also needed to absorb vitamin B-12. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page and read my other value added reviews. Peace and have good health.

Fantastic! The best methylfolate!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic! The best methylfolate! I find it to vastly superior to Metafolin products (all others are Metafolin, the Merck-patented version). It is way more effective and causes no stomach distress.

Free of nasty fillers

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

I can't take Solar's methylfolate because of its nasty fillers. I've taken both this one and Jarrow's methylfolate, as they both have the same active ingredient, but this one has rice in it, and Jarrow has cellulose. Neither is as bad as mannitol and others. However Drs Best is a much better deal over Jarrow. I buy both because one of us can't tolerate rice.

most people never heard of Methyalation

Posted by VitoGoldfarb on April 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

When I read about our humans bodys have trouble methalating some nutrients folate being one and B12 the other I was glad I knew about this product has not ever failed me

Active folate

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this "active quatrefolic" for the past year. This form is readily available for your body to utilize. As active - there is no need for your body to convert it, it's chemically ready and more of it is used by your body in this form. Helps with nerve health. Has been very useful for me as I recover from multiple cervical surgeries. Great product ! !

Take it for homocysteine.

Posted by Romero on December 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take this for homocysteine. I believe it's working.

For future pregnancy

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am going to be pregnant and I think that this Folate is good for my health

Recommend this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

I read somewhere that this is the best form of folic acid to take. It is quite difficult to find this form of folic acid out there in Thailand. So I recommend this one! **Please use my reward code for 5% off --> P-I-T-3-7-8-5 (without the dash). Thank you!!**

Good product, Recomend

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very fast shipping, and a good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very fast!! I got my order in Hungary Europe in 1 week with free delivery! 5 stars *****

1 2 3 4