Helped Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product seems to have helped me with a persistant knee problem. I had surgery for a torn meniscus on my right knee and feared that I was due for the same treatment for my left. The pain was completely gone after about one week of taking the product. I'm very pleased.

Doctor's Best, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, 120 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used to have terible arthritic pain in my fingers. I take just one capsule a day and I no longer experience any discomfort!

Excellent

Posted by PinkOveralls on Dec 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product keeps my arthritic hands from hurting. I wouldn't be without it.

marbel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

works wonders for arthritic pain.

what a deal!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

my trainer recommended i take a glucosamine-chondroitin-MSM combo and was shocked at the retail cost. i've ordered my fish oil from iherb for years and decided to look for the glucosamine supplement there .. i'm saving so much! and it's helped immensely!

I highly recommend this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product at an excellent price. It works almost immediately for me. Don't know how I did without it.

works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Vet prescribed glucosamine for my dog because of his back pain and problem with trembling of hind legs. Glucosamine and combination of vitamin B and C helped immensely, he haven't had pain or shivering since!

I felt the difference

Posted by bellabelle on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to have soreness after a long hike. Lately, after taking this, i have aches and pains during my hike but when I get home, i quickly recover. The next day, my soreness is mild and tolerable. And i'm 49... 😊

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good

Shipped fast, product received was factory sealed - GOOD company !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have only been taking the Doctor's Best brand, combination - Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM for a short time, so I can't rate how well it works.