tastes awful

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't doubt the quality of this product, but the amino-acid chelate tastes foul when dissolved in just water (you may have more luck with orange juice etc.) I will attempt to use this up by "chugging" a scoop and washing it down with water without swilling.

Awful taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ordered this hoping I could ditch the pill form due to swallowing difficulties. But this powder has such an awful taste and after taste that I cannot bear it. So disappointed because pill form worked great. Tried juice and water but no help.

Good magensium

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

I eat with blueberries and strawberries in the evening.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

I found the powder a bit hard to get used to swallowing with water but I am getting used to it now and I find it is helping me cut down on pain killers for my osteo arthritis problems. Thank you.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like a lot of pure powders it doesn't taste the best but all you have to do is mix it with a little orange juice. Bought this to replace some horrible tasting effervescent mag carbonate. This is much better and definitely helps to reduce muscle aches and tiredness. This is also the type of magnesium to take to avoid diarrhoea and it's totally vegan.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am not sure of the actual effectiveness of the product because every time I try to drink this, as directed, I gag from the weird flavor. I have even mixed half of my Natural Factors Berry flavored magnesium to improve the taste and it still is too foul. I feel nauseous after drinking it every time. This product needs work.

The worst taste ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the most hideous tasting substance I have ever tasted. I have purchased Magnesium powder before and nothing has ever tasted so horrid. No offence to I Herb but this one is unbelievably bad.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

Strong smell and aftertaste. I wonder why? I was using magnesium from a different label but the same manufacturer and did not notice the bad smell or taste. I thought maybe it was just my container until I read the reviews. The scoop from the other was smaller and I was taking half the amount, maybe that's why? Though I think I would have noticed. I'm stuck with 2 containers which I will try to stomach to save the money. Then I will go backs to the other brand and see. Maybe it's the TRAAC that I do not remember the other one having.

tastes very bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't even swallow it. so bad with just water. I didn't want to have to mix with juice. wasted my money

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

Like this as it has no additives. I find the taste bland, but then I don't generally take it on it's own. Great there is a scoop included, you can easily structure your dosage. Buying again.

1 2 3 4