I truly trust all of the Doctors Best products.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I realize that the absorption rate is much better than other brands. Consistency is my main priority for supplements. Not every body's body works the same,, I have found out over the years which supplements work best and which do not. This is why I buy Doctor's best, I never have had any problems with this supplements.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Generally, I would summarize this as a good product worth buying. After taking for a short period only, I can feel a difference in stamina. Satisfied with the purchase. Only down part is the bottle was dented when received but contents inside were in good condition.

No stomach aches

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take this brand because other brands caused upset stomach. Take it with Healthy Origins Cholestene. Not sure if it's cardioprotective, but my cardiologist recommends CoQ10.

Not Satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Purchased these pills for my parents. The capsules are very hard to swallow and my parents discontinued immediately. Capsules are very plasticky and sticks to the throat. They also did not have a good experience in terms of energy levels as compared to other brands they’ve been using. Contacted iherb for replacement / refund but they did not comply. Not at all satisfied with the company and the vendor.

New

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No comments

Did not receive the package of CoQ10!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered the CoQ10 medication and am usually very pleased with the product, but I did not receive the package. The other 3 packages I ordered did arrive. Please send me my order or pay me back the amount of $67.50. Sincerely, Ephrat Leviticus

I have not received

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have not received

Doctor's Best, High Absorption CoQ10 with BioPerine, 100 mg, 360 Veggie Caps

Posted by nicolass34 on Jan 05, 2018 | Verified Purchase

very good for you

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Super service. I am very pleased with iHerb

good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good quality, good package, fast shipping

1 2