Currently the best value CoQ10 plus PQQ

Posted by adventurenomad on March 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Compared to the Jarrow product with CoQ10 plus PQQ, this one is about the same price for double the amount of PQQ ad the same amount of CoQ10. I had been taking the Jarrow product for a couple of years, and was about to discontinue the Jarrow product, as I did not feel it did not make a significant difference enough for me to justify the cost, when I found this Doctor's Best product and decided to try one last time. I'm glad I did. I think the added PQQ makes a difference. It is still expensive, but I can feel more energy, so I'll be using this product until something better or cheaper comes along.

❤️❤️❤️Excellent & Effective!

Posted by Nuray on October 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

PQQ: It is an ultra-powerful antioxidant, up to 5,000 times more effective than vitamin C. It is the only nutrient capable of generating new mitochondria – up to 20% more, in existing – even aging - cells. It uniquely ensures protection for mitochondrial DNA, which is particularly exposed and vulnerable to oxidative stress. It now appears that concurrent use of coenzyme Q10 significantly enhances the benefits obtained from taking PQQ. This is not surprising given that CoQ10’s principal role is to provide mitochondrial fuel. A Japanese study conducted in 2007 showed that supplementing with 20mg PQQ a day improved memory, attention and cognitive function; the performance of a supplemented group was twice that of a placebo group. The addition of 300mg CoQ10 further enhanced performance in memory tests. Conclusion: mental aptitude and quality of life can be improved in older people, and this treatment constitutes an aid to preventing the deterioration of cognitive function in elderly individuals. Recommend it. ❤️❤️❤️

Its a good combo for overall good health

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

CQ10 great for heart health and PQQ good for overall cell health

I would recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product combines two necessary ingredients for good health. Coq10 and PQQ are essential to improve one's over-all well-being

Beware of duty charges

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product came ok although later than I was informed but that was not a major problem. The problem was that because I live in England I had to pay about 30% extra on top of the original price for duty charges and it was not obvious looking at the website when I was buying that the company is in the US as the delivery times were fast and all the charges were in pounds. I complained and received polite email that it says somewhere that duty charges may be incurred but I have not got time to read all the small print so I missed it - I thought that it was a misleading website. Normally if the company is in the US they give prices in dollars and then pounds may be in brackets. I won't be buying again.

Good combination

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product of longevity is a very good synergistic combination.

Dr Best jest the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

Jesteśmy bardzo zadowoleni, bardzo dobry skład i jakość. Polecam

CoQ10 + PQQ for more energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

CoQ10 is a good substance to activate the mitochondrion, the power plant in you cell. As you age the level of CoQ10 goes gradually down but absorps difficult therefore bioperine helps absorption however PQQ did not much increase energy by the mitochondrion. Still valuable but expensive.

old clearance items

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

iHerb mentions "The exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry." But, this is NOT true. I bought 6 bottles. - 5 month ago, I bought one bottle (Expiration Date is AUG/2019) - 2 month ago, I bought one bottle (Expiration Date is AUG/2019) - 1 month ago, I bought four bottles(Expiration Date is JUL/2018) - That is, iHurb intentionally changed the fresh item to the old item. - iHerb is selling old clearance items.

Great combo and hard to find localy

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

I can only find this exact combination here on iHerb,,,thanks iHerb!

1 2