Cannot feel the effect

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jan 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have tested many CoQ10 formula - ubiquinol, ubiquinone (Kaneka certified), oil-based in softgel, powder form in capsule, hydro-soluble form that is recommended by cardiologist Dr Sinatra, and more. This formula seems to contain the right ingredient to enhance absorption - olive oil as a carrier, lecithin as an emulsifier, and pepper which is known to aid absorption. But I do not feel the effect in sports, even after taking twice or 3 times daily. Don't take CoQ10 simply for peace of mind. It is not like supplements that work "quietly", like calcium, until you do a scan or blood test. You can and you must feel the difference with CoQ10. Test the effect by doing something physically strenuous, like climbing stairs for old-folks, or doing your regular sport. There are many brands on iherb (despite lower ratings) that are more effective. Jarrow A-Absorb series and Country Life hydrosoluble softgel are examples.

Gives me stomach upset

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I tried 100mg Jarrows ubiquinol daily and 200mg (2 caps) of this product daily. The ubiquinol gave me a obvious boost in energy but this product only gave me stomach upset even when I took this after meal. Not repurchasing this product, as it doesn't suit my body. Please do not take this on empty stomach, as it has black pepper in it.

Great product, but soft gels not good

Posted by VicWong on Nov 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The CoQ10 is great, please purchase the capsules. The soft gels have discoloration as some gels are off colored. The product gets stuck to each other and I had difficulty separating them. If too much force is used, the gels will break and the products will come out.

Product good ! BUT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The shipping delivery fees appalling a complete RIPE off nearly £30 Paid P&P With order then billed again by carrier not made clear when ordering will not be using this company again .

C0Q10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've heard of Doctor's Best products before and decided to try it, since the price was good. Not sure (as of yet) if it works as well as the Ubiquinol/Ubiqinone formulation. Need more time.

good price,but peperine comes to my mouth with gastric fluids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

not for me peperine addition

It'a impossible to use it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Q10 received, but I can not use since all the capsules are glued together.

Unsure

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am using this product in combination with red rice yeast. Suddenly I got a mild form of hives but I am unsure whether this supplement is the cause. After 2 weeks the hives disappeared however.

CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Unable to tell you the effect YET.

doctors Best High Absorption CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be good product, although need more time just started using.

1 2