CoQ10 with side effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I took about one month and finally decide to quit. It gave me stomach pain and soft diarrhea. My stomach pain didn't go a way until I quit. Not for me.

No results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I took this suplement for one week and I had headaches two hours after. When I stopped, I felt better. No results for me.

Ineffective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Capsules with powder not bind the body in a large part of the people. Therefore it is better to use Soft Gel. I'm using a special type called Ubiquinol

Consult doctor before to use it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My mother had got pain in heart after one time use ot this product. Be careful

BioPerine Might not be good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A doctor said to be careful to avoid “bioperine” which is a black pepper extract. Not only does black pepper have a lot of aflatoxins but it also “raises bio-availability” which means it shuts down liver function.

I can't use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I cannot use this product as the pepper in it seems to bother me

Stomach problems...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I took it only for 2 weeks. I tried it with drink of with food and the results were the same. I had problems with my stomach. Just not for me...

Doctor's Worst

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Gooday,Doctor's Best High Absorption CoQ10 I have taken 3 times and it has made me sick to my stomach each time. I made sure that I took it just after eating. Something is wrong with this product.Rob

BIG PROBLEMS WITH THIS PRODUCT!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Something about this product made me break out in large pustules (like boils) on my torso. I had to buy some anti-itch cream just to sleep. It was terrible. Also, I was taking the COQ10 for a sensitive tooth. This has helped me in the past with other COQ10 products, but not this brand. My tooth eventually got almost to the abscess stage, so I wonder if the Doctor's Best COQ10 actually has any COQ10 in it. (The tooth calmed down as soon as I started taking another brand.) Review from 2011. I used it again in 2015 and I haven't had any trouble with the boils, so it must be OK now. And it did help my sensitive tooth to feel better.

no noticeable effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i give it a 1 because i have no clue what it does and i notice no effect from it whatsover or if i should even notice anything

1 2 3 4