Good but magnesium stearate in it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I hope Dr Best will start get rid of magnesium stearate as binder in their products!!!

side effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Side effect of taking CoQ10 that can occur with some people is getting rashes. I`ve had on my face and under the arm pits so I will likely not continue with this.

Not for me....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I though I would try the powdered version vs the types that is in oil and I find that I like the effect of the oil version better than the powder...

questionable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I read the rave reviews of this product, so i bought it. but i do not notice any effect....or any difference in my health. i haver taken it for 3 weeks.

Upset bowels.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These irritate my bowels. I couldn't figure out why because coq10 isn't meant to cause such a side effect. Then I found out that bioperine can cause this.. Will have to switch brands and see how it goes.

I wouldn't recommend CoQ-10 to anyone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I switched to the Doctor's Best brand after trying another companies CoQ-10 (for anti-oxidant purposes) and not really noting any changes in health. The Doctor's Brand is less expensive than the other, however I still don't notice any differences in my health. I won't be ordering anyone's CoQ-10 after this shipment is used up.

q10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

not enough

No good for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is not oil-based and therefore harder for the body to absorb. Also I had stomace aces and pains while using it. felt a little bloated also. Didnt make me feel well and alert as other oil-based q10 products or ubiquinol does. Actually made me feel quite unwell. But maybe it will work for other people.

good

Posted by GaniIvanova on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

not felt energized,and took 4 capsules once nothing

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Used these previously , good price but unfortunately we had the extra cost of £15 for customs and Royal Mail delivery costs, which we were not happy about, as we didn't have to pay this on previous orders , so we won't be ordering again .

1 2 3