hard to say

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great deal concerning quantity and price, though for some reason I didn't feel a real effect of this product (in comparison with other caps of CoQ10 that I had used before).

Doctors Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used Doctors best for irregular heart beat and it has worked for years. The one concern I have id that the product is formulated in Japan and I worry about any contamination from the past nuclear disaster. Doctors Best is not the only company that imports Jarrow coq 10 imports as well. Jarrow and Doctors Best any comment?

Cardio Vascular

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I believe CoQ10 plays a very important role as a catalyst to help absorbtion of the other suppliments needed to maintain good cardio vascular health. Especially if people are taking any form of statin drug for cholestrol lowering. Typical 100mg per 80-100Kg of body weight seems to be a good dosage, once or twice a day.

consumer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Can't really say, because although I don't feel any better, they may be helping. But although I don't feel better, I don't feel any worse, either. It may take awhile for these pills to kick in. In any case, I don't see any harm in taking them.

Stopped using due to corn intollerance.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Might cause stomach upset in some people. Cellulose might be from a corn source so I have stopped using this product due to migraines and allergies.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I haven't noticed any difference, but i read you have to use q10 for 3 months to see the effects. I'm taking 300 micrograms daily because of migraine. I'm only worried about the bioperine in this product, so I take only one of these and two of other brands, because i don't know if it's good to take bioperine 3x compared to the recommended daily value.

Dont Know

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I currently take this along with other supplements simply because its supposed to be good for you. Bought it , might as well finish it. Did I feel any better? No Do I think it benefited me in any way? No Do I think I will take it again ? No Do I think You should take it? Why not? what works for you doesn't necessarily work for me and vice-versa

Great value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great value for money

Doctor's Best High Absorption CoQ10 with Bioperine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I go to a naturopath, and CoQ10 is one of the products that I have been told that need to take.

can't tell the difference yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

have been taking it for a month but isn't able to tell the difference yet.