Great for the heart and many other body functions

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The primary function of CoQ10 is as a catalyst for metabolism - the complex chain of chemical reactions during which food is broken down into packets of energy that the body can use. Acting in conjunction with enzymes, the compound speeds up the vital metabolic process, providing the energy that the cells need to digest food, heal wounds, maintain healthy muscles, and perform countless other bodily functions. Because of the nutrient's essential role in energy production, it's not surprising that it is found in every cell in the body. It is especially abundant in the energy-intensive cells of the heart, helping this organ beat more than 100,000 times each day. In addition, CoQ10 acts as an antioxidant, much like vitamins C and E, helping to neutralize the cell-damaging molecules known as free radicals. CoQ10 may play a role in preventing cancer, heart attacks, and other diseases linked to free-radical damage. It's also used as a general energy enhancer and anti-ageing supplement. Because levels of the compound diminish with age (and with certain diseases), some doctors recommend daily supplementation beginning about age 40.

Migraine preventative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product -- I use this as a migraine prophylaxis but certainly reap other benefits from this product as well. For migraines I combine CoQ10, Magnesium, B2 and butterbur. A potent combination.

COQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this product has been taken for at least 6 mo before i ordered it from you. something Dr. won't tell you that if your taking cholesterol drugs you must replenish with this med to counter act joint pain at least 200 mg daily

CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I actually felt better after a couple of days of taking this product. Never expected that. The improvement continues weeks later.

Doctor's Best CoQ10

Posted by Lexxie on Oct 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

very good stuff. I have been advised by medical doctors to take 200 mg CoQ10 per day because I am taking 20mg Zocor (anticholesterol drug) per day. The anticholesterol drugs work on the liver to decrease the cholesterol production in the liver, but this anticholesterol drug also decreases the C0Q10 production.

staying healthy on chemo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is part of my regime for staying healthy during chemo. I feel great.

GREAT FOR ENERGY!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

THE ONLY PRODUCT I CAN ACTUALLY FEEL THE DIFFERENCE WHEN IT COMES TO INCREASING ENERGY! I'M HOOKED, MY PARENTS AND MY BROTHER ARE HOOKED!

Good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I switched to this brand of CoQ10 when my normal brand wasn't available. I haven't noticed any difference and the price was about the same. I take CoQ10 to help with my circulation and migraine preventative maintenance. I also notice an increased level of energy and alertness when I include this supplement in my daily routine.

Good for the heart!

Posted by HealthyEating on Jan 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The book, "You Can Heal Your Heart Now" recommends this to help your heart. My husband takes this everyday for that reason. If this review helped you, please click the Yes button. Thanks!

CoQ10 - 200mgs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

THANK GOODNESS FOR THESE CQ10 - I am functioning again.