No for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

My last blood test showed I needed to improve my iron intake. I'm a vegetarian, so the doctors idea of eating more red meat didn't impress me. I had an iron supplement at home that unfortunately upset my tummy so not viable to take. I thought this might work as it suggests it's tummy friendly, but at this stage not.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

as a relatively new vegetarian due to ensuring cancer doesn't come back, I have one of these every day to ensure my overall health. . I honestly don't miss meat even though I cook it for my family every day.

GOOD PRODUCT AND GOOD PRICE

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

GOOD PRODUCT AND GOOD PRICE

thanks

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

thanks

iron

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

gentle with my dother stomach

Easy on the stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2018 | Verified Purchase

I can't take regular iron tabs but these are easy on the stomach. My doctor increased my dose to 2 a day and still no stomach problems!!!

It’s Chellated. Why Does It Still Taste Like Metal?

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

Anyone experiences the same thing? I complained to iHerb and the lame response I got is “it looks ok so it’s ok”. Yes. That was the response. In the end they wanted me to ship it back for a refund. I live in Singapore and yet that’s their solution. So I guess the only thing that’s worse than this tablet is iHerb customer service. I’ve taken other iron tablets in the past with no taste at all.

Does not digest well

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered these not realizing they were in tablet form. I generally avoid tablets due to difficulty digesting. Since I have had good results with this company's B Complex supplement (in capsule form), I decided to go ahead and try it. After a couple of weeks I can say it definitely does not digest well, causes bloating, constipation and stomach pain. I have gone back to a capsule form of iron chelate.

I have not been able to test yet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately I have not received my orders yet