If you start getting coldsores

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I won't get into a review of this product, suffice to say I will continue to use it. But, I must inform people, as I discovered that arginine in large doses will compete with lysine, which when reduced, can allow the herpes virus to flourish into outbreaks. I had not had a coldsore for years until a month or so after taking this, reducing my dose (a generous scoop at night time) and using the lysine products available on iHerb will hopefully reduce my outbreaks. I will follow up this review.

High quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I first bought 1 pound of NOW brand L-Arginine. It had a terribly foul chemical taste to it. It didn't seem right for me to take it. So I immediately bought Doctor's Best powder L-Arginine and tasted them side by side. What a difference. The Doctor's Best brand tasted SO much better in comparison. And it was a finer powder that dissolves better. The NOW brand is grainier. Big difference between the two. Buy both and see for yourself. I threw the NOW brand L-Arginine out.

Doctor's Best, L-Arginine Powder, 10.6 oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great price - good quality - dissolves completely in H2O or juice - no grit - very bitter dont expect there to be no taste - I dissolve in 2 ozs H2O and chase it with some juice - do this quickly and you wont have much of an unpleasant taste.

Use this for nitric oxide 9 gr. A day, very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this with L-Citrulline to make nitric oxide in your body,and the things you feel and notice is good,so the things you can't feel and notice must also be good.

MY BLOOD IS PUMPING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

GREAT FOR EXERCISE. GREAT FOR THE BEDROOM. I SHALL LEAVE IT AT THAT :)

great product overall

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Been using it for the past 3 weeks, no side effects and generally satisfied with it. I take it 30 minutes before training, it gives me a decent pump during training and makes me feel my muscles more, that's been said it's not a pump product so don't buy it expecting to get crazy pumps. the quality of powder is good, and since it's unflavoured it basically taste like chemicals, so no complains, but since it will ruin anything I put it with I'm taking it directly in the mouth. Well it again when I'm done with mine.

Taking before bed I noticed results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was feeling very tired and run down, haven't done sport in some time. I started taking L-Arginine first thing in the morning and noticed no difference during the day. After a week I changed and took it before I went to bed. Wow noticed a difference within 3 days. I was feeling so much brighter in the morning no where near as tired. Very happy with the product

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good Good Good Good Good Good

Thanks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes bad but does the trick!

1 2 3