Floaters gone

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lots of problems with floaters and old age eyes are not a problem any more since I started taking Floraglo lutien and zeaxanthin. Will never go without. Good price for this item!

It seems to work for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2009 | Verified Purchase

After taking Free Lutein for one month, I noticed that my eyesight was somewhat getting clearer and less tired in front of the computer screen. Another difference I noticed is that the eyeglasses I've been wearing for 1 year, start to wear my eyes out easily. So I decided to go for an eye check-up. Today, my optician informed me that my eyes have improved by 0.25 point, from the power of 1.75 to 1.50, which is a happy worthy news. I believe that taking this in conjunction with other health products I got from iherb.com has helped a lot in achieving the above result and I am certainly happy to continue taking it.

Proof it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried most brands of Lutein and find i can read without my glasses easier with this one,very high quality product.

Eyesight help

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on December 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

Using this on the advice of Dr Sherry Rogers to maybe help a bit with eye strain and screen glare tolerance. I have taken them for a month now. Not sure if they are working yet although I did read subtitles on my TV for the first time in years yesterday without wearing my glasses, so maybe they are. Maybe:)

Easy on the tummy Lutien!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

Finally a lutien supplement that my body can tolerate. I have IBS and a lot of supplements cause me intestinal distress. This lutien is great and my eyes are grateful too.Thanks.

Better than Doctor's Best Lutein with Optilut

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have tried both version of Lutein from Doctor's Best. The version with FloraGlo seems to work better. We could see the difference with FloraGlo faster than Optilut. Was dissappointed with the version with Optilut. With FloraGlo, our eyes appear less tired and less blurred vision even after long use of smartphones

Best! Лучший

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried others brand, but as for me this one is the best. Sometimes I have floaters, but when I take this Lutein regularly,they disappear, and the vision becomes sharper and clearer. ________________- Я пробовала и другие бренды, но этот лучший. Если его пить постоянно, то исчезают "мушки", острота зрения улучшается, и картинка становится более четкой.

Good for my eyes

Posted by vinasunrise on October 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

this product is very helpful for my dry eye syndrome It strongly recommended. I was using artificial tears (3 times a day), but now just use once a day The result of these changes is shown in three weeks. i think that Bilberry and lutein are best combination

lutein and zeazanthin

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

i'm taking this because my opthalmalogist recommended the dosage in doctor's best floraglo. most lutein products have a much lower amount and i find this very convenient to take.

See improvements from 4 pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

After bee hit by Ciprofloxacin Toxicity syndrome, my eyes get lot floaters, after imaging, sensation to light etc... I was desperate, I was looking for something to help bring my vision back to normal. Its 4 day that I am taking this... only one pill daily. I can see improvements, its maybe just start sensation, but.... First time I don`t get stressed under bright lights, floaters and after imaging (palinopsia) its going lower... just after 4 pills... I think that for a month it will be much better. really love this product, first time seeing immediately results from one supplement.