quit taking it

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

I experienced the true "die off" after I took this. I don't know if this product is just not right for me, but I didn't know if was causing all the symptoms and I thought I was going to die.

Horrible sleep problems!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on February 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for skin firming benefits. Unfortunately it caused me horrible sleep problems, waking alarmed every morning at the wee hours! Be careful if you have sleep problems or may be sensitive. I'm disappointed, but not worth the side effects. Google it, you'll see a fair amount of info on it.

Do not buy this from iHerb.com

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you are buying from India, stay away from iHerb as you may end up paying 53% of duty fee. Be careful witl iHerb rates in INR and the hidden customs charges + DHL hidden charges which are not shown anywhere in the website. My rating is not for the product, its for iHerb.com

Very disappointed - would like to give 0 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I do not know why they call this "powder", as it is crystals and extremely had to break down in what every you add it to. And no matter how long I stir this I seem to get a mouthful of bitter crystals in my last bit. I ordered 2 bottles based on reviews, but it has been a waste of money.

Certainly not the Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2010 | Verified Purchase

This MSM made my head really foggy, probably because its has not gone though a propper purifying prosess to get rid of any heavy metals that might be in it. Do not recomend at all.

no efect