MSM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

At this stage I prefer the Jarrow Brand

doesn't say where it's made

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2018 | Verified Purchase

hopefully it's not from china

Good but clumpy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

MSM used for this product should be of high quality chemically, but for the last two times I bought it, it was clumpy to the extent that I had to use a metal spoon to get it off the jar and measure it. This is probably caused by moisture, and makes me wonder if the product is OK otherwise (there was a moisture absober pack inside the jar in both cases).

Not Sure and Somewhat Disappointed

Posted by HealthNut4ever on Sep 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was my first time using MSM in a powder form, and so far I can't tell that I've received any benefit from it. But what is somewhat of a negative is that is does "clump up" but not to a great degree and it does break apart fairly easily, but still noticeable nonetheless. But I'd rather have that than some kind of added anti-caking additive like some other brands do. I'll update after I've finish the entire container, using as directed in my protein-nutrient shake in a Blender bottle.

Good supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Haven't noticed any difference in my skin or nails (I don't have any particular joint or bone pains) but it is a great supplement to have. The research results alone are pretty impressive. Not sure if I'll repurchase, but will continue to use it.

sabe a rayos

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No se si funciona o no, pero sabe mal

easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Dissolves well, it has an unpleasant taste, but that can be disguised with a splash of lemon juice. Great price

b strange

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i am undecided. have only been on it for a week or two