The power of MSM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm amazed at how much MSM we need in our daily nutrition. I took it for my skin condition of eczema, and it actually helped it so fast! The powder of Doctor's Best is a bit hard to to dissolve, but it's definitely worth the price. I took more than the recommended amount, which was 10 grams a day, with no side effects. That's because my body needs it so much. Everyone should take MSM, you'll be amazed.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Got rid of my headaches. Just have to take more than it says but that´s ok because this stuff isn´t poisonous. Just hope it will take my backache away too!

Worth the bitter taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've only been using it for a few weeks but my knees are definitely feeling better. Also believe it is assisting in my hair and nail growth. Taste is very bitter but mix with oj or chocolate milk. I take a tsp twice a day.

detox

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

helps keep the blood alkaline and detoxes alot of nasties like candida out

Very Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I definitely feel a huge difference in recovery time after being sore for a little bit, it also made my nails hard enough to actually grow for once. Awesome product!

MSM powder has plenty benefits!

Posted by LivingNatural on Oct 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I found out that Methylsulfonylmethane is one of the best forms of MSM powder. Have been taking it for kee irritation, since doctors didn't find anything from magnetic resonance imaging. The knee is much better now and I have found some other benefits as well. Excellent quality MSM with low price!

has helped my sore tail bone -

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This has helped my tailbone be healthier...One problem is that it cakes a bit so you have to bash it with something to make it a powder...I am fine with it though because I would rather it be safe than filled with wheat or something poisonous just so it flows like powder....

very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I tried the msm capsules, and while they did work I felt I could get better results with the powder since that is absorbed easier. The first time I took it I literally felt it cleaning out and going through my veins....so I i know it's working. It has seemed to make my hair longer and stronger as well.

Good one!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used to take the capsules but this works faster.

tough lesson here

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to help with overall skin health and got burnt so badly. I reacted in a couple of days after using this powder and was blaming all the other new products I introduced to my skin regime. I broke out in tiny bumps all over my face, neck, arms, thighs. It was itching so badly for me, I had to see a doctor for medication. I read up a lot about MSM before and even more so after the rashes and I figured it was the detox symptoms. So after I recovered, I went back to it, using only one scoop once a day and up it to 2 scoops after a week of no reaction. No allergy so far. Not sure if there are any improvements to nails/hair though, shall continue and see.