arthritis pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

This has helped me with my rheumatoid arthritis pain. I'm feeling much better and it helps me when I exercise. Has also helped to improve my skin, which isn't rough and dry like it once was.

The power of MSM

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm amazed at how much MSM we need in our daily nutrition. I took it for my skin condition of eczema, and it actually helped it so fast! The powder of Doctor's Best is a bit hard to to dissolve, but it's definitely worth the price. I took more than the recommended amount, which was 10 grams a day, with no side effects. That's because my body needs it so much. Everyone should take MSM, you'll be amazed.

Great MSM powder!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have really noticed a big difference in some of the pain I had in my jaw and knee. It is nearly gone in my jaw and much better in my knee. I mix it in my soy shake along with "C" powder and add a little splenda or stevia because it has a terrible taste by itself. The price is so much cheaper than using glucosamine pills and works a lot better. Thanks iherb for great service and prices :)

MSM Improves Joints, Allergies and Gut Health

Posted by mahajek on February 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this powder form without any additives and fillers. MSM is used for Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain, but also detoxification, digestive problems, skin problems, muscle pain, wound healing, hair growth and others. I use it daily, and I also use it as mouthwash, because it is useful for oral infections. If you like, check my other reviews!

Works!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

With the consisted use it really has improved my skin and I have less shedding with my hair.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2010 | Verified Purchase

I haven't been taking this for very long, but I've noticed my skin has gotten very soft. I take it daily mixed with water as well as mixed in with my facial and body lotions. I will definately keep taking it.

wonderful stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2009 | Verified Purchase

I put this in my dogs food every morning for their old age arthritis and it helps a lot. One side effect I've noticed since using this is, no fleas!!! Its the only thing I can see other than the glucosamine I also add to their food that could account for this. MSM is good for all kinds of inflammatory conditions.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can't say enough about MSM, I wouldn't want to be without this product, my hair and nails grow very quickly, excellent for cancer of any sort, its the best of the best

a great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2010 | Verified Purchase

Just as so many other people, I like this product. Mixes nicely with water. I don't mind the slight bitterness at all. Others in my family started using it, too. I think I'm beginning to see some results - skin, hair.

msm

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

this is the best msm! pure and good stuff!