Not MSM

Posted by aRPiieS on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Does not taste like real MSM so it can't be that, it is either very dilute or it has contaminations. Dissolves fully into water in about 5 minutes. The one and only MSM is original optiMSM made by Bergstrom nutrition, try that and you will feel the difference, iHerb optiMSM section is the answer, at least Jarrow Formula is real optiMSM made by Bergstrom nutrition.

Wonderful supplement

Posted by TheRedWanderer on Oct 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a very powerful general detoxifier. It is also good for your hair, skin, nails and building bones. You can work your way up to around 7,000-10,000mg per day. MSM starts to work effectively at higher doses, but is still beneficial at lower doses.

Best MSM

Posted by Gdaiva on Oct 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I researched on which brand of MSM to get and been buying this for one for a while now. My hair is not falling out anymore, and my liver likes it too, helps to detoxify all kind of toxins from the body. It doesnt taste like wine thats for sure, but hey its good for my health and beauty, i got used to it after a few shots

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love it I sleep better and my hair is stronger.

EFFICIENT FOR TENDONATIS IN FOOT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Extremely efficient for tendonatis in foot. I could not walk. Now I go hiking!!!

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

No additives, fillers, etc. unlike many companies offering the same MSM product.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works

Helped stiff joints

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product. I could feel the difference in a week with my stiff joints.

so far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

got my product really early (Way earlier than the stuff i ordered on amazon). Bought it for my hair and so far, it has done the job that I wanted. I also incorporate it in my drinks once in a while. Overall, I think I'm satisfied with the powder. IHerb is a great website and service for me so far!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We all know that MSM doesn't taste the greatest, but when you mix it with a vitamin c fizzy drink, it's much more tolerable. I like the value and quality of this brand.