Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2009 | Verified Purchase

We all know that MSM doesn't taste the greatest, but when you mix it with a vitamin c fizzy drink, it's much more tolerable. I like the value and quality of this brand.

Don't understand

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very good, and now I don't have to travel to Sweeden any more, to get it.

MSM Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2008 | Verified Purchase

Bitter, so mix it with juice. Disguises the taste.

very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2010 | Verified Purchase

I tried the msm capsules, and while they did work I felt I could get better results with the powder since that is absorbed easier. The first time I took it I literally felt it cleaning out and going through my veins....so I i know it's working. It has seemed to make my hair longer and stronger as well.

Good one!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used to take the capsules but this works faster.

MSM

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2007 | Verified Purchase

At this stage I prefer the Jarrow Brand

Product too caked to use easily

Posted by Soycoffee on July 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

Before using this MSM powder I used Jarrow MSM powder. The Jarrow powder was just slightly costlier, so I tried Doctor's Best. I have high esteem for both labels, in general. In the case of MSM powder there is a huge quality difference: The Jarrow powder flowed freely, and came with its own measuring spoon. The DB powder is caked so hard that I have to scrape it every morning to obtain enough powder to measure for my morning shake. I do detect the expected effect of MSM -- pain reduction -- so my money was not wasted. My time has been wasted, though, chopping up the caked product every morning.

quit taking it

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

I experienced the true "die off" after I took this. I don't know if this product is just not right for me, but I didn't know if was causing all the symptoms and I thought I was going to die.

Good Buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good buy for its price. It added so much elasticity to my skin and changed the texture of my nails for the better. I consumed like 3 scoop daily and started off with 2. The thing is u will feel fatigue probably for the first week when u first started. Guess this is detox reaction? Subsequently, the fatigue disappeared.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like MSM in my smoothies, very good.