Think its something in the pills that makes me really tired.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I read allot of good things about this product. When i started to take these pills i feel reallllly tired. Almost like i was sedated. I have tried a product from solaray before, and i never feelt like this. Guess its normal to feel tired after taking magnesium, but not like this. Will never order again. Maybee i react to some of the ingredients.

Didn't like at all!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I didn't expect these tablets to be GIGANTIC CAPLETS! They were so hard to swallow. I hated them. I took a few and will have to throw out the rest. I ordered the powdered magnesium instead. That was very good. Has a nice lemony flavor.

Bad Ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Im not sure how in the heck I missed it, but, I did - coating has propylene glycol in it! Nasty stuff definitely stopped taking it and I would not recommend it.

magnesium/ doctor's best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I don't know yet how well the magnesium works or whether it is indeed higher absorbtion, but the tablets are very large and difficult for especially my mother to get down. I cut them into pieces for her but then the edges are rather rough. I don't think I would buy again due to this issue

Doctor's Best High Absorption Magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product for a week (2 pills a day) to help alleviate night time restlessness and it hasn't had any effect, other than making me very tired during the day, so I have stopped taking it.

Didn't help, and made me lackadaisical

Posted by GZeolla on Apr 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was hoping these sups would help me to sleep better at night; they didn’t. But what they did do is make me feel lackadaisical during the day, thus making it difficult to get psyched up for my powerlifting workouts. But when I stopped them, I was able to start working out at a high intensity again.

Magnesuim

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Pressed caps.. not my favorite. Shipping was prompt.

Yuck!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These pills are huge and it bothers my stomach.

Too thick to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take a lot of supps but these tablets are the ONLY ones ever that my gag reflex sets in and I cannot swallow them. I believe it's the thickness of the tablet, as well as the dry hard texture. I panicked when I first tried to swallow as I thought I would choke. I don't recommend these for elderly people for this reason. I'm not elderly and I don't normally have any issues with swallowing large supps but this one is just horrendous. I'm surprised no-body has choked on these. I have to cut the tablet in smaller pieces to swallow, which is tiresome and annoying. Will not buy again unless they make these into capsules or thinner tablets.

another cheap product from "doctor's best"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My body disagreed with these pills. I wonder if the new cheap prices from Doctor's Best means that there's been a big drop in quality. When the brand was new on the market, the quality seemed to be higher.

1 2 3