Think its something in the pills that makes me really tired.

Posted by 4804626359688305699 on Feb 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I read allot of good things about this product. When i started to take these pills i feel reallllly tired. Almost like i was sedated. I have tried a product from solaray before, and i never feelt like this. Guess its normal to feel tired after taking magnesium, but not like this. Will never order again. Maybee i react to some of the ingredients.

Didn't like at all!

Posted by Reviewer1523883 on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I didn't expect these tablets to be GIGANTIC CAPLETS! They were so hard to swallow. I hated them. I took a few and will have to throw out the rest. I ordered the powdered magnesium instead. That was very good. Has a nice lemony flavor.

Magnesuim

Posted by Reviewer1985074 on Nov 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Pressed caps.. not my favorite. Shipping was prompt.

Didn't help, and made me lackadaisical

Posted by GZeolla on Apr 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was hoping these sups would help me to sleep better at night; they didn’t. But what they did do is make me feel lackadaisical during the day, thus making it difficult to get psyched up for my powerlifting workouts. But when I stopped them, I was able to start working out at a high intensity again.

Doctor's Best High Absorption Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2509286 on Mar 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product for a week (2 pills a day) to help alleviate night time restlessness and it hasn't had any effect, other than making me very tired during the day, so I have stopped taking it.

magnesium/ doctor's best

Posted by Reviewer2932895 on Apr 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I don't know yet how well the magnesium works or whether it is indeed higher absorbtion, but the tablets are very large and difficult for especially my mother to get down. I cut them into pieces for her but then the edges are rather rough. I don't think I would buy again due to this issue

Bad Ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1022120 on Jan 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Im not sure how in the heck I missed it, but, I did - coating has propylene glycol in it! Nasty stuff definitely stopped taking it and I would not recommend it.

Yuck!

Posted by Reviewer2385599 on Jan 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These pills are huge and it bothers my stomach.

headache

Posted by 5573606424698072913 on Apr 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

More symptom of headache if taking this continuously. Tried with 3 family members. Same symptom. NOt advise to take this products.

unsure

Posted by Reviewer2534088 on Mar 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

two of us used the product, Mom says so far she has not noticed any difference, I used them for 3 days and got diarrhea have not used the product since.

1 2 3