Don't take more than 7 tablets per day

Posted by Reviewer2945962 on Feb 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Pro - this product contains the form of magnesium that is least upsetting to the bowels. Con - cannot use this product to take therapeutic doses of magnesium This product contains Bioperine, which may increase blood levels of prescription medications when more than 15 mg per day is ingested. At 7 tablets (14 mg of Bioperine), you've almost reached the amount you can take daily. That can be a problem when you're trying to take therapeutic doses of magnesium.

Big tablets

Posted by HyperTEXTuality on Mar 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

As other people have noted, the tablets are huge. I knew that before ordering. What I hadn't taken into account, though, was that I'd need to take 4 of those huge tablets daily in order to get 400 mg of Magnesium. I was very hopeful of this supplement because it's chelated Magnesium but gave me tummy issues, nonetheless.

HUGE Capsules

Posted by 4735700490403227597 on Jul 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I can not swallow it in one piece it is so fatty and huge. I have to break it into half at least. At least it is very tolerable!

It gives me a headache

Posted by Editka on Sep 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am not sure why, but every time I take it, it gives me a headache. Magnesium citramate from Thorne seems to be a better choice for me.

can't feel effect

Posted by Reviewer3132785 on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Don't know why, but the capsules I tried previously seemed to be much more effective than these

Difficult to swallow

Posted by Reviewer1599183 on Jul 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are fine for content, but large and difficult to swallow. These need to be put into a capsule or slippery coated tablet. If you buy these you can try sone V8 juice or equivalent. They are really nasty when stuck in your throat, when trying to swallow with only water. For this reason, I no longer use these.

This form of Magnesium

Posted by 5487426062177522429 on Jan 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

For the purpose needed; did't noticed any difference. Will try different form (?)

Tablets too big for this throat

Posted by Reviewer1268840 on Jan 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I did not notice that I was purchasing tablets rather that capsules, but I find these too hard to swallow. I am ordering a different brand and giving these away.

not very good for my fatigue

Posted by 5034739436424079232 on Mar 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It didn´t help me with fatigue- probably form of magnesium that is in this product, but I gave it to my parents and I hope it helps them with their health problems.

Quality control questionable

Posted by Reviewer1637818 on Jan 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am not sure of this product as many of the tablets were broken in the container and it arrived undamaged. It worries me that a product that does not exercise control over the delivery of a product may not also not concern itself with what the ingredients are composed of.

1 2 3