Size too big

Posted by 5511079391514163228 on Nov 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Seriously, I have a normal sized throat and mouth but I always feel like gagging whenever I pop these pills. Why can't you make them smaller?

Didn't feel any effect

Posted by Reviewer2985632 on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Peter Gillham's Natural Vitality, Natural Calm Plus Calcium worked much better for me and it's yummy too! I guess a liquid formulas are absorbed more easily.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2666811 on Nov 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I changed from another brand to this brand because I read and was told by my physician that magnesium glycinate is absorbed much easier into the body. This is chelated which makes it even better. My only concern is that the pill is rather large so if you have a problem with swallowing pills this may not be the product for you.

Large tablets

Posted by Reviewer2903784 on Nov 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are too large for my son to take. We liked the capsules in this brand, but they don't seem to be available any more. Tablets are OK for me.

D Best mag

Posted by Gibbly on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works, 2-4 per dose to feel relaxed.

Pill is too large and is difficult to swallow

Posted by 5049940167124105049 on Jul 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Pill is too large and is difficult to swallow

The difference in magnesiums

Posted by Reviewer1256677 on Sep 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product did not help my leg cramps the way other magnesiums have and, as a result, I'm back using my old standby from the local health shop. It made me sleepy and that's good. I'm using these with other magnesium products to use them up but I won't buy them again.

Huge Pills

Posted by Reviewer2477091 on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have to take 500mgs of Magnesium daily to prevent my TMJ from acting up - I didn't realize that these were 240mgs for 2 pills, and those pills are rather large. I'll finish off the bottle, but try another brand next time ... Doctor's Best is usually excellent, so this was surprising. Oh well.

Huge tablets and you have to take 4, makes me feel drowsy the next day after taking it

Posted by 5024954584218209367 on Apr 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 of this in the afternoon and 2 before sleep to complete the 400mg dose, to be very honest the tablets are kinda huge which turns me off. If I take even two of these at night, I'd get fatigued and drowsy the NEXT DAY. Which is a shame, because it seems to work but I don't exactly enjoy being drowsy in the middle of the day.

Magnesium Glycinate is the best option for magnasium supplements

Posted by Springtime on Apr 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Magnesium is an important mineral for maintaining overall health. It's important for muscle function, heart health and bone health.It's a stress reliever and a potent sleep aid. This is a nice form of magnesium, but this product contains propylene glycol....

1 2 3 4