Size too big

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Seriously, I have a normal sized throat and mouth but I always feel like gagging whenever I pop these pills. Why can't you make them smaller?

Large tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are too large for my son to take. We liked the capsules in this brand, but they don't seem to be available any more. Tablets are OK for me.

Didn't feel any effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Peter Gillham's Natural Vitality, Natural Calm Plus Calcium worked much better for me and it's yummy too! I guess a liquid formulas are absorbed more easily.

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I changed from another brand to this brand because I read and was told by my physician that magnesium glycinate is absorbed much easier into the body. This is chelated which makes it even better. My only concern is that the pill is rather large so if you have a problem with swallowing pills this may not be the product for you.

D Best mag

Posted by Gibbly on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works, 2-4 per dose to feel relaxed.

Pill is too large and is difficult to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Pill is too large and is difficult to swallow

The difference in magnesiums

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product did not help my leg cramps the way other magnesiums have and, as a result, I'm back using my old standby from the local health shop. It made me sleepy and that's good. I'm using these with other magnesium products to use them up but I won't buy them again.

Mixed review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I feel that the Bioprene( which is Black Pepper Extract) did not agree with me, however, my husband seems to tolerate it. I will look for a product without this in it.

Huge Pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have to take 500mgs of Magnesium daily to prevent my TMJ from acting up - I didn't realize that these were 240mgs for 2 pills, and those pills are rather large. I'll finish off the bottle, but try another brand next time ... Doctor's Best is usually excellent, so this was surprising. Oh well.

Huge tablets and you have to take 4, makes me feel drowsy the next day after taking it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 of this in the afternoon and 2 before sleep to complete the 400mg dose, to be very honest the tablets are kinda huge which turns me off. If I take even two of these at night, I'd get fatigued and drowsy the NEXT DAY. Which is a shame, because it seems to work but I don't exactly enjoy being drowsy in the middle of the day.