A winner at night time

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

I believe in this product, but I have changed the way that I use it because I am concerned about the fructose damaging my teeth. I melt it under my tongue and then when it is done, I rinse out my mouth and swallow the rinse. Then I rinse out my mouth a few more times spitting in the sink before going to sleep. So far it works. Hope others report on their experience with this method and I will be looking for their reports.

works quickly to relax

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2011 | Verified Purchase

only lasts about 4 hours though

Best melatonin ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've tried 2 other melatonin supplements and this one is the best of the three. Great taste (chocolate-milk like), easily melts/chewed, and highly effective. I take one and then sleep for as much as I want to. Just like any other melatonin supplement, you feel a little drowsy in the morning. but upon waking up this side effect disappears. The price is fantastic. overall-6/5.

A lot better than sublingual

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using sublingual melatonin for years with some success. I never had any luck with the oral melatonin that you swallow in pill form. Didn't do a thing for me. I saw this Quick Melt on the "freebie" list and got a small amount of it. It worked great from the very first night. It is very small. I just put it on the back of my tongue and let it melt which it does pretty fast. I'm usually asleep before it is all melted. For me, this is a much better way to use melatonin than the sublingual. I've ordered the l20 count bottle. Thanks iHerb. If not for the freebies I probably would not have ever tried this.

Awesome product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works amazingly well for us and the taste is great. Sometimes we only use a half tablet. Sometimes we use one tablet before bedtime and a half tablet if we wake up during the night.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

too strong so I cut them but they crumble into pieces-- need a smaller dose like 1 mg they work well and melt fast

Moderately helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

Need to take 2 to get any results

Sound sleep without a groggy wakeup

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2015 | Verified Purchase

Having had difficulty in getting to sleep lately, I thought I'd give Melatonin a try. The price was right and I don't like taking prescription grade sleeping tablets that make me feel drugged the next morning. Firstly, these Melatonin tablets are tiny but there are 120 of the little beggers down there. What staggered me was how effective they are. Melt one on your tongue half an hour before bed and - bang - you are down as soon as your head touches the pillow. I got uninterrupted sleep and woke well-rested. Bananas and cashews are also high in melatonin, so might be a good alternative to get the natural form before bed. But, for short term use, these pills are just what the doctor ordered.

Melatonin for Decalcifying Pineal Glands

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very safe, smooth and effective in less than 30min. Will definitely recommend to friends and families.

Feels a bit quicker

Posted by jussipoika on November 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

Feels a bit quicker that the regular Melatonin pills and the taste is nice.