I still like it :) Only one I have bought for several years.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Yes, I agree - they should go back to the previous formulation of 2.5mg and add back the other flavor. Although the mint tastes fine to me - I find one or two other soft tab brands I have tasted are too sweet for me. This is a nice little burst of mint. I like the soft tablets because I break them into smaller bits for me and my fella. I do agree that more melatonin at one dose does not always work better. If I wake up in the night I might take another quarter. Sometimes people need more than melatonin to sleep so it isn't always the melatonin that isn't working. I find that adding Hyland's MagPhos 30x, and/or Hyland's Nerve Tonic make a big difference if my mind is hard to turn off :) Or even a little GABA Calm or PharmaGaba. And you know, I hate to say this, but thinking the Lord's Prayer or something else you like can help focus your mind over your pineal which is the gland that produces melatonin :) That helps shut the mouth of my mind ha ! Sweet Dreams :)

Not a sleeping aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This didn't help me sleep at all. Our bodys produce the hormone melatonin after sundown but it doesn't necessarily contribute to sleep , that is why this didn't work for me and why it also won't work for you. It might make you feel tired but it won't help you sleep.

Not the same

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

They have re formulated their melatonin , and it is a far cry from the melatonin I have used from doctors best for years. Besides if being 5mg instead of 2.5 it oddly is less effective. And to top it off it tastes terrible. For darn darn I have to try a different brand

So Great. .

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's absolutely the best melatonin i have tryet !!!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good

Mmmmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice favor, easy to chew and effective

Nice flavour and works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Sleep much easier

Ainda não recebi.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Não vai ser possível avaliar o produto, pois até o momento eu ainda não recebi o mesmo.