I still like it :) Only one I have bought for several years.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

Yes, I agree - they should go back to the previous formulation of 2.5mg and add back the other flavor. Although the mint tastes fine to me - I find one or two other soft tab brands I have tasted are too sweet for me. This is a nice little burst of mint. I like the soft tablets because I break them into smaller bits for me and my fella. I do agree that more melatonin at one dose does not always work better. If I wake up in the night I might take another quarter. Sometimes people need more than melatonin to sleep so it isn't always the melatonin that isn't working. I find that adding Hyland's MagPhos 30x, and/or Hyland's Nerve Tonic make a big difference if my mind is hard to turn off :) Or even a little GABA Calm or PharmaGaba. And you know, I hate to say this, but thinking the Lord's Prayer or something else you like can help focus your mind over your pineal which is the gland that produces melatonin :) That helps shut the mouth of my mind ha ! Sweet Dreams :)

Not the same

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

They have re formulated their melatonin , and it is a far cry from the melatonin I have used from doctors best for years. Besides if being 5mg instead of 2.5 it oddly is less effective. And to top it off it tastes terrible. For darn darn I have to try a different brand

Not a sleeping aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

This didn't help me sleep at all. Our bodys produce the hormone melatonin after sundown but it doesn't necessarily contribute to sleep , that is why this didn't work for me and why it also won't work for you. It might make you feel tired but it won't help you sleep.

So Great. .

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's absolutely the best melatonin i have tryet !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice favor, easy to chew and effective

Nice flavour and works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Sleep much easier

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

Will be ordering again

Ainda não recebi.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Não vai ser possível avaliar o produto, pois até o momento eu ainda não recebi o mesmo.