From what I can tell, the best reasonably-priced multi on the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is exactly the type of multi I've been looking for over the past few years. Many otherwise promising multivitamins have been ruined in recent years by manufacturers stuffing them with unnecessary herbs, enzymes, and probiotics. Most people who are serious about nutrition will buy these things separately if desired, and frankly putting a few probiotics into a multivitamin tablet and expecting any kind of results is almost insulting. This multi from DB gives you all the vitamins (what a thought) a mere mortal could possibly desire, and in many cases in excellent forms and in good ratios as well, backed by some actual studies (more than you can say for a lot of this stuff). For example, Vitamin K is included as Mk-7, Vitamin D as chole- form, B6 as P5P, folic acid as methylfolate, etc. This thing is legit. I tend to side on the "less is more" philosophy, so I only take 1 a day with breakfast 3 - 4 times a week, but I feel good after taking it. Good. It's a multi - don't expect miracles, but I'll take good after experiencing some strange effects from some of the other multi's I've tried. Highly recommend this if you want an excellent, no-nonsense multi.

Awesome all-around multi

Posted by NaturalHealthSK on Jul 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have to admit that although I've seen many multivitamins, I'd never hope I find one with such a great composition and for such a great price, the one that contains everything necessary and doesn't contain anything unnecessary (such as high doses of non-absorbable calcium and magnesium, enzymes, herbs, amino acids etc). Almost every ingredient here is activated or chelated, perfectly prepared for the absorption and utilization. It is vital to realize that each person is unique, someone might have problem converting beta carotene into vitamin A, another might have problem with conversion of folic acid to its active form 5-MTHF, someone might have low levels of stomach acid and therefore has problem absorbing minerals so he need chelated forms. This Multi respect many of these individual varieties - it contains many active forms of B vitamins, acceptable dose of very important vitamin D, great dose of biotin (many multivitamins doesn't even contain RDI), vitamin E in appropriate dose (too much of alpha tocopherol is showing to be potentially harmful) nicely combined with mixed tocopherols (much more natural form for the body), chelated minerals with suitable ratio of zinc to copper, high dose of chromium (especially good for diabetics), also carotenoids lutein and zeaxanthin and more. Hoping that more people will discover this great product.

Really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've used it for about a month and it works for me, in fact when I forget to take it I feel lethargic and its not till I look at my pill box do I realize why. Also the ingredients are much better than other multivitamins. Because I have MTHFR I am more careful when buying things with folate and this seems so far the best product I have found for me.

Family Allrounder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Both myself and my 2 children have methylation and bacterial issues. This product is brilliant with no added iron, which bacteria can hold onto causing anaemia. We also have a functional Magnesium deficiency, so with the Ca/Mg ratio being opposite its a good product for us. Have noticed much improvement in attention and energy levels. I use two capsules sometimes 3, depending on the dose I would like, and just one each for the children. I will increase as they get older. I buy Doctors Best frequently and love their quality products. Definitely recommended.

High Quality, Active form Multivitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a well balanced formula using proper ratios and high-quality, highly-absorbable ingredients. However, the doses in this blend are very high if taken as recommended. I took 3 capsules but got "overmethylation" symptoms like insomnia - probably from the potent methylfolate in this blend. I recommend starting very small with 1/2 or 1 capsule and going slow. This may be all you need!

Affordable multi that is not spoiled by cheap vitamin forms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great multivitamin that seems to have been intelligently formulated with health as the top priority. This product uses methyl-B12, methyl-folate, pyridoxal-5-phosphate, magnesium glycinate, etc, etc. These are the best or most bio-available forms of these vitamins and minerals that mean even people like me with dodgy metabolic pathways will benefit. I use part capsules in water twice a day to keep blood levels higher for longer.

Doctors Best Daily Multiple.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I try to eat well, and use this product to fill the gap. After looking at the a lot of multiple vitamin blends, I think this is one of the best blends on the market. A couple of my doctors also recommend this brand. It arrived undamaged in a timely manner. I am

This product contains all the vitamins needed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The reason I like Doctor's Best because all the ingredients are real with no added nasties or extras. An excellent product. I am still struggling with an headache when I take these capsules which is me detoxing so I am still on one capsule a day.

Nice Shot of Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This formula has a decent amount of Vitamin D and a nice shot of Vitamin K2 in the form of menaquinone-7, which remains active in the body much longer than menaquinone-4. And it's not top-loaded with too much Alpha Tocopherol – but contains Gamma, Beta and Delta tocopherols. Another nice feature – is the active forms of Folate B6 & B12 (the methylation vitamins – which are very important). And it's got a nice shot of all the other stuff – in good usable quantities – in good usable forms.

Fully Optimized

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this multi because it contains all the important ingredients in their most absorbable format. Methyl Folate, is but one example.

1 2 3 4