Fantastic help for my bones

Posted by DeeTheNaturopath on Jul 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

As a naturopath I'm convinced that this is a MUST for everyone wanting to maintain healthy bones and a healthy cardiovascular system. The science is there.. this is a superior quality product for slowing down bone loss, speeding up bone regrowth and the return of elasticity to our veins and arteries!

No more bruises

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This has finally stopped my hands from always being covered with bruises.

Doctors Best Collagen Repaired my Hip

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

6 months ago I was a candidate for a replacement of my right hip The pain was excruciating. I could not lay down on my right side, or bend down or even sit When walking it sometimes felt as if the bone was coming out of the socket. I was suffering to say the least, but I did not fancy the idea of having my hip replaced with a piece of plastic. So I did some research and started using Doctors Best Collagen- 6 grams a day. Now the pain is completely gone, I can bend down again and I can sleep all night on my right side - my hip has been repaired. I am 86 years old.

My bones are in good shape.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take this along with coral calcium and I had great results on my bone density test. As a woman age 58 that means alot.

Great product

Posted by greenS on Sep 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking it for 10 days and already noticed the improvements. My nails are strong and healthy, they do not break. I had a tooth that ached when i had a hot or cold drink, now it does not ache anymore. A small scratch self-healed in just three days, there is even no trace of it. (I've been taking Fungiology medicinal mushrooms for immune system and vitamin D3 too).

Teeth feel clean

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take one a day, and my teeth feel much cleaner after meals.

Great for calcium!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this to aid calcium absorption and proper deposition. It has really helped lower my blood calcium levels - great!

Menaq7

Posted by menaq7 on May 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with the superior form of vitamin K2, MenaQ7. I have been taking it for several years, and I am more than satisified. I take MenaQ7 from Dr`B because they have a very nice price.

For My Bones

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The fermented soy source of this vitamin K2 is the type recommended by bone experts I consulted. It will take at least a couple of years to know if it is helping.

Effects of K2-Mena Q7

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The K2 vitamin has to be usedvanlig for a longer period of time to really show effect, as well as a higher dosis are recommended. I do believe in the vitamin. Pls read more at Nattopharma.com. I would suggest to produce the tablets in 90 mcg caps My orders at Dr Best has been promtly delivered