Not 100% Krill - This is MIXED with Fish Oil

Posted by click-on-this on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is not 100% Krill Oil, and it does not say what % is Krill and What % is Fish. It contains a low amount of Phospholipids, 240mg in this case, normally closer to 400mg in a good product. Further to that they have scrubbed out nearly all of the Astaxanthin (on purpose), which is an important antioxidant that protects the product from spoiling and protects your body. Some other Krill Oil products have up to 1.5mg of Astaxanthin in them. This product has 30mcg, 1.5mg = 1,500mcg... so naturally Krill has 50 times more Astaxanthin than this manufacturer will "allow" you to have. Further to that, even 1 of them makes me taste Krill later in the day. I wish i had known more and read the label more carefully before buying it, this is probably the worst value and worst performing product that iHerb sells, and i though the high DHA/EPA were a good thing (that only comes from the Fish Oil, which can be had for much cheaper than this overpriced product).

Doctors Best Real Krill

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

disgusting product. I couldn't get passed the horrible smell. If I tried to get them down my throat they would've come right back up. No thank you. And I couldn't get a refund.

Fish burps!

Posted by New-Zealand on Nov 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I got these becausde I was told that krill oil does not have a fishy reflux. These have more fishy burping than the cheapest fish oil!!