My choice for Omega-3

Posted by ajatuksenvoima on Apr 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Getting Omega-3 source from Wild Antarctic Krill seems safer than most pure fish oil based solutions. Superior absorbtion of Krill oils with sublemented Fish Oil Omega-3 complex seems to cover all bases. Softgel capsule is quite large, so may not work with children. NOTE: Krill oil is very stable and will last up to two years. However, do not store in the freezer or refrigerator. Extended exposure to temperatures higher than 100 degrees or lower than 50 degrees diminish the effectiveness of the phospholipid ingredients.

Body Balancing for Acne Improvement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the many products I'm taking to help with my Acne issues. I believe my Acne is primarily due to Hormone imbalance and this is one of hte many products I'm taking to help me get back in balance. So far so good. I'm taking more than 50 pills a day but I'm definitely seeing an improvement. iHerb as a company has provided all my ordered items promptly and as described - I will be sticking with iHerb

Heart Benefits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take this to help with my heart arteries as it is reputed to be more effective than just fish oil alone. It seem to help with my vision too.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is very good product

Healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Product is very good. Especially importing to Turkey, it is recept required .

Bueno

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Precio competitivo

it lowers......

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

significantly lowered my triglycerides..... and minimal effect as well with my LDL and HDL. over-all i still would recommend this product.

So far, so good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

So far, so good.

Real Krill

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When i first opened the pack i noticed the fishy smell, but don't let that put you off. It did not give me fishy reflux. So far it seem to be working well............