This supplement is absolutely amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This supplement makes my blood pressure and heart rate much lower. I have a hard time doing cardio, however this supplement makes cardio work so much easier, I can go for much longer much harder. Also, it makes my night time vision work amazingly well, it's truly unbelievable for me. I'm a young male, so I can say much about it's anti-inflammation properties. Just the amazing visual and cardio benefits. One negative I have noticed, and I can be a bit sensitive to anti-oxidants at times. Is that since it crosses the blood brain barrier, it can be a bit too stimulating for me at times. I have the same side effect with pure tocotrienols and a few other supplements like these as well. As a result, I don't take them every day.

Real Krill

Posted by DarrylBrook on Nov 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

By far the the best Krill product i have come across and the best value for money. recommended *****

Potent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a very potent and good product I only take 1 capsule as it is very strong... so it is enough.. highly recommend it..

Amazing Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is was a great product. I had rock bottom low vitamin levels and also iron deficiency. Taking vitamins was just not helping because I was having problems absorbing vitamins the vitamins. My doctor suggested Fish Oil with DHA & EPA. After 3 month of Doctor's Best Real Krill. I had my vitamin levels retested and my vitamin raised above the level I needed to be at. Even my doctor was surprised how well I began to absorb & how my vitamins levels raised that fast in such a short period. I had tried for two years to get these vitamins level up and I just needed the Krill oil to help me with absorbing it. For those considering the product.

This was my real medicine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My doctor suggested the krill oil to reduce inflammation (colitis). After 1 month my CRP, ESR and triglyceride level improved so much that the doctor did not believe it :-) Based on DHA and EPA contents it is the best choice among fish and krill oils. I took 4 capsules a day.

Great Stuff !!

Posted by tornado on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Keeps all inflamation down. Great. My eyes sight have improved after 2 bottles.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps with your skin, hair and Cholesterol.

happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

fine as usual

No aftertaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Even Dr. Oz is on board with Krill!

Much for your money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good quality, no fishoil burping after taking these, and okay price.

1 2 3