Made a world off difference - saved my sanity.

Posted by Reviewer2680726 on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can see now that I was quite depressed - too depressed and demotivated to get myself to a doctor. Luckily I read about SamE and started taking it. I feel like a different person - I am happy, motivated and energetic - the total opposite of what I was a month ago. Noticed it working after about 1 week-10 days. I take 1 tablet 1/2 hr before food in the morning. I wholeheartedly recommend it. Iherbs price is great and so is their service - just don't try airmail to Australia - I have done that before and it takes weeks...

excellent sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer1799983 on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This amino acid really is helpful when it comes to sleep. I take two of these about one hour before I plan to fall asleep. In our family we all have problems with anxiety, which interferes with sleep. I now fall asleep and stay asleep all night long. Highly recommended!I also take one mg of melatonin, as well.

SAM-e for joints and mood

Posted by Reviewer1134057 on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This SAM-e is great for joint mobility and mood. I have recently read that it might be better for me to take a 200mg twice a day as opposed to taking a 400mg once per day. I will try that next time I order.

Works! Lift's your mood and takes away joint and back pain.

Posted by Reviewer1767397 on Oct 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered Doctor's Best SAM-e 400 mg at iHerb for delivery to Sweden, cause you can't get it here. I take it against lower back pain and affective seasonal disorder (cause it get's very dark here in northern Europe in winter, for long and cold 7 months!). It works very good, joints are aching much less and my mood is really good. SAM-e is wonderful stuff and I recommend it strongly.

SAM-e Doctor's Best

Posted by 5566671631608082867 on Feb 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am familiar with SAM-e. I used to take it and it always worked for me. I bought Doctor's Best double strengths because of a good price and reviews. I ordered a package twice. It did not seem to work, giving me usual perk right away but I thought maybe I needed more time.I doubled the dose but felt no difference. I ordered another package for me and another family member without sharing with her that it did not seem to work well this time. She told me immediately that it did not work for her. She took another brand and felt immediate difference. I switched to another brand and felt that it worked right away. Is there anything wrong with the batches of Doctor's Best that can be ordered at this web site? The price is really low as compared to other brands so maybe there is a reason for it. It is first time when I felt that SAM-e did not work.

DB sam-e

Posted by Reviewer1034669 on Jun 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for a couple of years now. I have mild depression that can affect my mood if left untreated. I tried taking prescription antidepressants but it just seemed like too much. Also, both separate times I took prescriptions my male pattern balding went on overdrive. Sam-e gives me just the amount of mood boost I need and doesn't make my hair fall out. Win-win. This brand has always been the least expensive and it works well.

Best Sam-e value I've found

Posted by Reviewer2258782 on Mar 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The efficacy of Sam-e for depression, ADHD, joint pain and sleep disorders has been confirmed through many wide-scale double-blind trials for over 20 years, especially in Europe. It's efficacy compared to several prescription anti-depressants has been repeated in study after study, notable because of SAM-e's lack of side-effects. Since it's not covered by pharmaceutical insurance, I-Herb's pricing on this brand, which I've used for over five years, is important. Standard dosage is 400 to 1600 MG daily, but most people I know take 800-1200 MG/day; so 3 boxes typically lasts about 60 days. When I run out, I notice a powerful difference within two days. My life has been consistently much brighter and more sustainably effective since I discovered it. I take perhaps a dozen supplements/vitamins, and this is the most essential one for me.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1546454 on Oct 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have had trouble with low energy and brainfog the last years. I have tried many supplements, but SAM e has saved my life so far. It has works fast, but it`s so expensive because I take 1200 mg pr. day!! My doctor at a private clinic here in Norway says that i`m undermethylated and therefore has a lack in neurotransmitters in the brain. Sam e gave me a new life in 7 days!!!

nothing different

Posted by Reviewer2510336 on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking SAMe 400 for 3 weeks now. So far I have not felt any improvement :-(

Another rave review of Sam-E

Posted by Reviewer1573754 on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I haven't heard anything bad yet about Sam-E, and believe me, I've looked. The only thing I've found is that you hve to take vitamin B at the same time. Would appreciate warnings if anyone knows of anything.Otherwise, I'm a big fan. This has helped with my anxiety, black moods and sleeplessness, with none of the side-effects of anti-depressants (not caring about anything, forgetfulness etc). I still care, I still have a memory and I still love engaging with my family.