US

Based on 2,138 Ratings
1,673
Posted on Nov 13, 2022
Good for Asthma

I took this as I was feeling breathless. Cordyceps should benefit people with asthma. It is also good for immunity and increases energy level. The smell is rather strong, like mushrooms and herbs, but it tastes alright. I like that the ingredients include ginkgo and artichoke. I used to buy another brand without additional ingredients.

0cd34fbb-3c08-475d-9f85-38543cb4cc09
Posted on Sep 20, 2022
1,307

I got these 5 years ago and they helped me a lot and I've started taking them again after reading a lot of research on ginko and cordyceps. I was prescribed adderall when I was younger and this combination of something for physical and mental energy seems to have a similar use. It gives me the actual hormones that give me the energy to be able to focus better, and it helps me focus better.

Great quality brand. It tastes like nutritional yeast, probably because of the cordyceps. This mixture is very good for mood and energy, mainly because of the cordyceps and ginko. The artichoke has several studies of it with liver "detox" effects. It is a product with clean ingredients, and the capsule size is not very big like an omega one. Cordyceps mushroom and its extracts and bioactive constituents have been linked to the production of cytokines such as interleukin (IL)-1β, IL-2, IL-6, IL-8, IL-10, IL-12 and tumor necrosis factor (TNF ) -α, stimulation of phagocytosis of immune cells (immunity), production of nitric oxide by increasing the inducible activity of nitric oxide synthase and stimulation of the inflammatory response via the mitogen-activated protein kinase pathway. Other pharmacological benefits such as antioxidant, anticancer, antihyperlipidemic, antidiabetic, antifatigue, antiaging, hypocholesterolemic, hypotensive, vasorelaxant, antidepressant, aphrodisiac and renal protection, have been reported in preclinical studies, it has been associated with longevity as well.

de4e67a9-ac84-4509-8002-768b90f1eaf7
3d8ed8f6-e3f0-4ded-8b4c-b0b2b97aa3de
Posted on May 22, 2022

Hi! I haven't found any opinion anywhere about whether this capsule has a beneficial effect on the heart? My heart is not good, my heart rate is usually over 100 and I don’t want to raise that. My doctor recommended that I also stop taking the antidepressant after a week. (xanax). Because the fungus has a beneficial effect on everything in the body. He said it will soothe the capsule and go away with depression, anxiety, panic disorder. Can it really be true? I've never heard of this capsule before. I ordered it but am afraid to take it because I don’t want it to increase my heart rate. Someone might be able to help who is in a similar situation, was there? Thank you for you answers. 🙏🤗🥰

c2eea76f-59c0-4387-8c30-76c65adf9fa4
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I love this supplement. Cordyceps is one of the best mushrooms for immunity and it helps with energy too. I like that they added a tiny bit of artichoke and ginkgo biloba to it, because they also have their own benefits and it makes this a nice combo. It is my go-to when I want to take cordyceps. I always like to cycle adaptogens and mushrooms, so I´m taking a break from it right now. Will take again later. Great quality!

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Another brand carrying one of my most used medicinal mushrooms, Cordyceps sinensis. A plus to this superfood is the addition of ginkgo biloba and artichoke - two of the world's oldest medicinal plants to enhance blood flow. So, the end synergistic result may come in the form of better detox, increased vitality and improved energy/stamina.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Suddenly I had the energy of my forty-year-old self, and I’m not only seventy two, but I’m now partially disabled! Ordinarily I need to carefully pace myself to keep on an even keel. But taking Ultra Cordyceps Plus, all that pacing is a thing of the past! I’ve taken plain Ginkgo Biloba for years and recently I have been taking plain Cordyceps from time to time. I’ve never even heard of Artichoke extracts let alone tried them. This combination has blown the roof off as far as energy goes. And all without making me a bill manic, which is common for me with energy boosters. So I say, YES to Ultra Cordyceps Plus! Why not try some now? What’s there to lose?

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

I have been taking Cordyceps since the early 90's. Freeze drying seems to be the best way to capture the essence of the mushroom. I was taking another brand that was freeze dried and that source no longer sells product. Get this while you can. This is the real deal. Extracts do very little for me. You can tell the difference if you have tried other brands.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

i like the supplement it is active my memory and improve my vision ,, i use it since many years from many trusted brands .. all it is good it is good also for aging skin ,give energy and reduce s blood sugar and blood pressure Dr. Best go good blend piend from 3 high standard quality herbs ,, price high

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I have been taking this supplement for over a year now. It states on the packaging that is good for stamina and vitality. I suffer from anxiety and it helps me tremendously. I absolutely prefer to take a natural supplement as opposed to a prescription. This supplement is very comparable to me. I highly recommend it.