Not good for those with histamine issues

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The 1 out of 5 only applies to using it if you have histamine problems. The second time I took a pill I soon came out in unbearable itchiness (despite having taken a zyrtec that morning). Have discovered that carnosine degrades to histidine then histamine.

Hopeless for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It didnt work for me. Rather the "mastic gum worked much better.

Did nothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I gave ths to my son with Asperger's Syndrome Disorder hoping to see an improvement in social skills and now I hear it has little zinc-carnosine in it and is largely antacid, it could well have done him some harm.

Replacement for Gastro-Calm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My lab is on dermaxx and thought we would try the PepZinGI, Zinc-l-Camosine Complex to help settle his digestive tract and it does not appear to have helped him. Unfortunately we have not found anything to replace Gastro-Calm which doesn't appear to be available any longer.

nope

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Even though this product was recommended to me by friends and in a book on acid reflux, this product did not work for me and gave me a migraine. Think the culprit is the carnosine. Source Naturals Peach Raspberry Zinc Lozenges work much better in the moment. Nature's Plus DGL Capsules also work to calm my stomach.

PepZinCI

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

NOT HELPING

Did not work for my laryngopharyngeal reflux.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Tried this togheter with Lglutamine for my reflux. Triggered it and made it worse.

no effect (both good and bad)

Posted by Suppster on Feb 02, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I'm sensitive and produce histamine easily and this didnt make allergies etc worse, but it also didnt help with my stomach ulcer pain

Terrible shopping experience !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

To date I have not received the products, this company has no contact with its consumers. A shame!

hafe not tried this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

thhis got some poor reviews--check the info on iherb

1 2