Good product, but not as effective as some

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used a similar product before with great results, but wanted to try out other products in comparison. I take it that it might come down to individuals so that what works for one doesn't work for another. I use this to relieve and control my acid reflux, which can get bad especially during the night. This one doesn't remove all the symptoms, but I can notice it helps a bit and reduces the symptoms. However, for me CarnoSoothe by Life Extension has been better and even life-changing, with a stronger effect and it almost completely removing my acid reflux problems. As I said, I do believe that perhaps for someone else this product is better, but I'll switch back to CarnoSoothe since the difference is huge.

Taking to heal leaky gut

Posted by DeanaS on Mar 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I do not know if this is working or helping yet. I'm told it's the right thing to take to heal leaky gut, and that it takes awhile. Take one with each meal.

Nothing yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I feel no different yet, using it for 3 weeks.

been taking two a day for almost a month, no visible effect yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

title says it all. the tablets are small so that's a plus!

Stomach help.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Too soon to tell if this supplement will help. (I can't get off the review page unless I review ALL products. I was only prepared to review one of the products listed.) But I have big hopes for this.

Pepzin Zinc

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

seems to work fine

pepzingi

Posted by whiteegret on May 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i havent used this brand yet, so the three stars, (I used Jarrow) but I can say that the ingredients work very well for gerd.

Ralph Thompson

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I find the product to be helpful.