Good for ulcer

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this before and then quit for a while and my stomach problems came back. So I started taking it again and it is helping. I use it along with DGL, Aloe vera juice, and mastic gum. Does take a little while to feel the benefit.

Helped with reflux problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

My naturopath said its better to take this on an empty stomach rather than actually with a meal as the instructions say .i have found it certainly helps with acid reflux .

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2008 | Verified Purchase

Pepzin has stopped my pep ulcers! Formidable!

Doctor's Best, PepZinGI, Zinc-L-Carnhosine Complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the above product for 2 weeks and so far I have found the product to be very helpful with my problem. IBS and gastric problems, also I have changed my diet as well.

re the Doctor's best, PepzinGI complex capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

My Naturopath suggested I use this product to help heal an agravated stomach & oesophagus. I have been very pleased with a good improvement in my digestion. Thank you! Mary

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for two weeks.. For leaky gut. I have too many food intolence to count on two hands. I am very sensitive to take vitamins too. I have been able too take this vitamin with no problems. I have noticed a slight improvement in my stomach. But only after taking for two weeks.Its too early to tell...

So Maybe not "Best"

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not as good as the old Jarrow PepzinGI. Noticeably weaker and not as effective, but still better than nothing. The Jarrow product unfortunately is discontinued now, so this is one of the only options available. Haven't tried the Now version yet, that's next.

My stomach likes it

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 15 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have acid reflux sometimes very mild, sometimes severe, I noticed when I take it during my meals works best for me. I still have some GERD before I go to bed though, and I have to take something else.

Work well

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this instead of Nexium and I it is a good alternative. You have to take it 2 times a day and then it works without side-effects. But Swanson has a Zinc-carnosine supplement that works even better for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Dr.s Best has never let me down

1 2 3 4