Great product for blue collar guys

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm a fireman and I also build and repair fire trucks. I know dirty. This product cuts grease, grime, paint, pipe dope, soot and anything else you can get on your hands or body. It works better than any commercial waterless hand claeaner. Just a few drops of soap and water. And best of all, no more dry cracking winter hands. It is really magic. I'm a customer for life.

product review for Dr. Bronners Orange soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love the products from this company, but the orange soap is not as scented as the lemon soap was. I loved the lemon soap, and miss it very much-so this will have to do. But if I had a wish list-I would chose the lemon soap from Dr. Bronners over any of these scents. Over all great products, please bring back the LEMON please

Hello Orange!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Get ready for this scent. I think it's one of the best and completely cleanses your body of all post trail-run dirt that you think you got out with just water, but you really didn't. And it smells like a bag o' oranges!

Nice fragrance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This makes your skin really soft.

Love This Soap!

Posted by CritterChuckles on Nov 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this bar in the shower every single morning on my oily face. It removes any dirt, grime or makeup residue and makes my face squeaky clean! Love it!

Great soap and lovely scent suitable for daily use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very lovely and mild scent. Doesn't exactly smell like oranges but more citrusy. I find that I tend to use less if it's in soap form and it lathers up really well with a loofah. Highly recommended.

Husband likes it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

he says it is a good cleaning soap, mild scent and rinses off well..

Citrus Castile Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my pre-teen son. He has really oily skin on his face no matter how often he washes but this has made a difference in his complexion. He has had no complaints and likes the orange smell.

Love Dr. Bronner's

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've used the liquid soap for years. This bar has a great natural orange scent and will be using it to make laundry soap.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

You know it is good when the perfume doesn't knock you out