You're worth it!

Posted by MariCh on May 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm trusting Mercola again. I take this with the intention of feeding my brain, helping my hormones along, gaining antioxidant power and upping my Omega 3 as much as possible. We are getting way too much Omega 6 after all. The pills are small and easy to swallow. I don't notice any problems after taking it. I haven't had problems with broken capsules either. Love this product, so far! (Hormone support)

The best krill

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tested many different krill and this is the best. It´s wonderful.

Best 'fish' oil but it is Shrimp.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

Can trust the good ingredient. Worth the money for better fish oil.

Dr. Mercola, Krill Oil for Women, 90 Fish Gelatin Capliques Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

For my pretty wife as the the product is from Dr. Mercola,can trust the good ingredient. Worth the money for better fish oil.

Gave it to hubby...

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm one of the few people who must have an issue with it. It gave me icky burps, cysts and deep acne. Apparently it can either cure or cause acne, depending on the person. Hubby likes it, even though it's 'for women'.

Dr Mercola Fan

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

I havent been on these long enough to tell a difference yet,but I am a fan of anything from Dr Mercola his products hold high standards and quality

Great supplement especially for women

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've found this product to be great and I'm on my 3rd order. I believe the evening primrose oil has really helped with PMS symptoms.

Dr. Mercola, Krill Oil,90 Fish Gelatin capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have always taken 20mls Fish oil daily, however since taking these, for the past week I have noticed that my hemroids are shrinking. Yippee!

Too early to tell...but skin feels really soft and not as dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

The most immediate effect (about a week into taking this supplement) is that my skin is much softer and not as dry as it used to be.

This so good for you!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't feel ill from this product. It works very well for hormone regulator. No fishy burps! Thank you Dr. Mercola!

1 2 3 4