Pre-caution by California Residents Proposition for the contain

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchased Dr. Mercola Premium Supplements- chewable Multivitamin for kids but wondering a label outside the bottle mentioned: "California Residents Proposition 65 WARNING. This Product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm." I have opened the bottle and noticed this label, made me stop to give to my kids. And my kids refused after read the pre-caution. I need a clarification from Dr. Mercola team or clinic, also from iHerb. Please write a return.

Dr. Mercola, Multivitamin, Children's Chewables, 60 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

This report is compiled by a 9year old girl called Kirra.....I like the tablets because it is sweet and tastes like strawberrys and is yummy it is the best ever tablets and i want more

One of a kind!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Even my Kid who is sooo difficult took it and i saw immediately good results :o)

The best by far

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

Dr Mercola does the best for our children. The vitamin is great!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

Both my kids like the taste. My son started refusing the Animal Parade vitamins cause of the taste, but he will eat these no problem. I like that these have Boron in them since it's important for healthy teeth and bones, and the active PLP form of Vitamin B6 which seems hard to find in a children's vitamin. Will purchase again.

Pretty good

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on September 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

A solid product. Child I bought it for hated the taste though and these will have to be crushed and added to food.

A mis hijas les encanta!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

Es un multivitamínico muy completo. A mis hijas les encanta, lo ven como un caramelo. Las pastillas son bastante grandes, tienen que chuparlas o masticarlas. Yo les he dado una por la mañana y otra por la tarde en época de catarrros. El único inconveniente que tiene este suplemento es la cantidad de vitamina D, son 2000UI y no debería de usarse para niños de menos de 20kg, ya que puede llegar a ser tóxica. A mi hija menor que pesa 15kg le estuve dando este suplemento durante 2 meses en primavera y sus niveles de vitamina D en sangre llegaron a ser demasiado altos, casi tóxicos, menos mal que se los miramos. Dejamos de dárselo y en un mes se le normalizaron los niveles. Salvo ese detalle, que debería de venir como advertencia, va muy bien.

My daughter didn't like it

Posted by Long journey on December 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

My daughter refuses to take this multivitamin and i'm back to my old one

multivit

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

the best vitamins for my kids

Taste could be better

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

They are allergen free and corn free! Overall love the content, but daughter doesn't love the taste.

1 2 3 4