I ordered this one year ago and it's now dead

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately I didn't test these to check if they were active when I first got them. I did the overnight milk-test with two of the opened capsules last night - keeping them warm. There was zero reaction compared to the control. The conclusion - even though they were refrigerated the culture was dead. Out they go. If you order these, test them immediately.

Worth the money! Our favorites

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

After sever gut issues from stress three years ago, our family has tried a range of probiotics. From refrigerated to shelf-stable, these have always been our favorite for energy and gut well-being. I take them before bed on an empty-ish stomach, or first thing in the morning, before any hot drinks or breakfast. We're rarely ill and I never experience that constant diarrhea and fatigue that went along with my gut depletion, though life is still stressful. If you invest in only two supplements, make it D3/K2 and THESE probiotics! I always appreciate Dr. Mercola's careful research into every element of his products.

Posted by TinVal on August 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's fully complete probiotic blend but the price is bit high. Оverall Mercola's products are quite expensive but some worth the price.

Best probiotics

Posted by mitzi-c on February 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take two on an empty stomach every morning, and amazing things happen! I see an obvious overall improvement in my health... perhaps I was suffering from candida without even knowing it. Or I just needed some probiotics, and this is a good formula for my body. I am not sure if this will work for you, but you can try out with the smaller bottle. I started out with one capsule a day for about 1 - 2 weeks, then went ahead with the full dose of two capsules first thing every morning. When I take less or stop taking it, I feel a difference, so I will continue buying this as long as they make it! Worth every cent of my money.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

We've tried quite a few brands of probiotics and somehow my sister and I find this the most effective. It is a little pricey so I do with one capsule on alternate days. I take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and I find it regulates my bowel movements way more effectively than all the fiber pills I've been taking (psyhillum husk, glucommannan). I also took it upon myself to eat a healthier diet. Now I have no idea what to do with my fiber supplements!

Great for flat stomach too!

Posted by Millee on June 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love that it has 10 strains, especially DDS-1. I'll rotate with other probiotics once in a while but I'll go back to this more frequently.

Dr Mercola Complete Probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been ordering this brand of Probiotics for a number of months already. I find it is good as it helps me in my bowel movement. I then ordered for my relatives and friends and they say that it helps them too!

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was careful to read all reviews before I buy this product. And what I have noticed after two days reduced gases and unpleasant feeling of slow digestion and fullness after taking main meals. Also I was surprised to have 2 Kg drop in my weight at the first week. I advise any one to buy this product to take it early morning at least one hour before breakfast.

Posted by CindyW on June 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

With Mercola products, you can trust that you are getting only the best ingredients that will improve your health. I have noticed a huge improvement in my health ever since I began taking probiotics.

Wonderful Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for several months. I'm sure it has made a difference in my well being. I had been diagnosed with silent reflux. Since taking the probiotic that has gone away. My doctor had suggested an over the counter antacid. I chose this instead and am glad I did.