Herbal collar

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Needs herbal leave on as well to be fully effective. We find the cat one works better than the dog collar.

Very effective for my dogs

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I find this collar works very well for my dogs to repel fleas & ticks, however every few months I usually need to apply a conventional topspot product because they have picked up a few fleas. I am happy that I've been able to reduce the amount of conventional insecticides that they are exposed to. I change the collar every 2 months to maintain it's effectiveness. I haven't seen any ticks on my dogs while they have the repellent collar on, & I know there are ticks in my area.

even the small collar is large, my full sized border collie, just needed the small one.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

seems to work well, smell stays even after a shower.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

My fur kid has no issue with it

Nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells nice, hasn't stopped the itching but there are no fleas or ticks.

Natural and Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Having tried in the past using natural products I have always had to resort to chemicals but we are now nearly a year being flea free. We still get the odd tick but they are dying off before being able to attach. Great natural collar.

Unfortunately didn't work

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've had to resort back to a chemical collar as this just did not work for my little dog. The smell, although natural, was incredibly strong and disturbed my dog for a least a day or two. Found fleas on her immediately after washing and putting the collar on so it didn't work out well for us unfortunately, I've been after a good natural repellant but no luck yet

Doesent help

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I dont think this product is worth buying.