Very Impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Normalize my cholesterol and raised my good cholesterol. This after a recent blood test and a month and a half of taking 2 supplements a day. Will definitely be buying this again.

Highly pleased.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am always very pleased with Dr. Mercola's products. Based on all the research he does I feel he is on the cutting edge with his products. I get his newsletters daily and feel he brings a lot to the table with high quality and safe products.

Great Preparation for Pregnancy

Posted by CindyW on Mar 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Most people are iodine deficient and don't know it. Pregnant women are even more deficient as a growing baby and body draw out a lot of nutrients. I tried taking iodine liquid straight, but the flavor was awful. These capsules have been so helpful. I am taking one a day during my pregnancy to keep my body from becoming deficient; I just wish I had known the importance of iodine beforehand so that my baby would have been absorbing iodine from the very beginning.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

To me there is nothing of Dr Mercola's that's not good. However I started having joint pain it may have had nothing to do with this but I also have Hashimoto Thyroditis and with that it's not recommended you take iodine. I didn't find that out until researching it after buying it.

Easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product, easy one tablet and that's the daily dose required.

Underactive Thyroid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have a slightly underactive thyroid - so I've been taking Iodine to counter this. My test results come back normal when I'm taking a high dose Iodine, so it's obviously working. However, other than my hands and feet not getting as cold as they used to, I've not noticed a different in how I feel nor my weight (weight gain can be a symptom of an underactive thyroid). I like that the only other ingredient in these tablets is glycerine which is harmless, unlike other fillers often used.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i love this product thanks dr mercula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, really helps not only with the thyroid but also with the rest of the body!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Dr. Mercola recommends Iodine and I take it for all the benefits he speaks of...

Iodine