Taking Krill oil AND fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is supposedly better absorbed because of the additional phospholipids. Fine, but Now's Neptune Krill Oil is ten times the dosage for a lower price; I'm going back to that.

Helps with seborrheic dermatitis

Posted by blancmange on Sep 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my mom to help balance her Omega 6 to 3 ratio and lower her triglycerides. She's on her second bottle now and she hasn't done the blood tests yet (I'll update my review when she does), but the seborrheic dermatitis she had on her scalp completely dissapeared. And she hasn't been taking any other supplements, so it must be the krill oil. She says it does give her fishy burps if she takes it on an empty stomach, but not when taken with food. Will definitely buy again!

Better than fish oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't eat or like the taste of fish and do not trust fish oils or the chemically-polluted fish to make the oils today. I gave Dr Mercola's Krill oil a try, because he is so picky about having only the best of the best products, and my body likes it and I don't taste it or get burps. I get the omega-3 benefits which my 66 year old body needs. I don't take these everyday, just 3 times a week, like I would if I ate fish. plus that way the bottle lasts longer and I save money, so, it's all good!

Quality

Posted by GraceHope on Mar 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The absolute best quality krill oil in the natural supplement market. Excellent omega supplement and works wonders compared to fish oil. This has helped tremendously with inflammation, joint pain, muscle pain and lifts the brain fog. We notice the difference when we run out, the fogginess and pain returns almost immediately. My husband takes this krill oil and I take Mercola's krill oil for women that has evening primrose oil.

White hair begone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Dr. Mercola's Krill oil is awesome. It doesn't stink and works. The roots of my white hairs started to turn brown again after I started taking it.

Great source

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love that these are smaller, but are so potent.

seems very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I don't seem to notice any effect from taking DHA. But also, I never eat refined Omega 6. However, it is supposed to be good for the brain, so i will probly take it regularly now. I've given it 5 stars cos Mercola's krill seems to be pretty pristine, and to give it less wouldn't be fair, as I can't say it doesn't work.

Happy as always!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been ordering from Dr. Mercola for years and as always am happy with this product. I was very impressed with the fast delivery from iherbs even when shipping to Canada.

Good product NO FILLERS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My daughter takes these and she is very happy with them, Now I will try them for the first time. Thanks iherb for wonderful customer service and fast delivery!

Love this Krill oil!

Posted by momsavings on May 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Right after using this product, I felt more energy while I was practicing dancing! Normally soon I would have got fatigue and feet stiffness with pain from the back of my feet. It didn't happen and has not happened since I started taking this Krill oil. I had it with Hawaii BioAstin astaxanthin together, my health situation and my skin got improved noticeably. I also bought 180 casules Krill Oil to my parents. They feel more energy!

1 2 3