fish or krill

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

I will not be buying any more of Dr Mercola Krill oil.The fish taste just doesn't go away. I expected this product to be better than the regular fish oil capsules but it isn't the case.

Good product NO FILLERS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

My daughter takes these and she is very happy with them, Now I will try them for the first time. Thanks iherb for wonderful customer service and fast delivery!

Love this Krill oil!

Posted by momsavings on May 26 2015 | Verified Purchase

Right after using this product, I felt more energy while I was practicing dancing! Normally soon I would have got fatigue and feet stiffness with pain from the back of my feet. It didn't happen and has not happened since I started taking this Krill oil. I had it with Hawaii BioAstin astaxanthin together, my health situation and my skin got improved noticeably. I also bought 180 casules Krill Oil to my parents. They feel more energy!

Peace of Mind

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

I trust Dr Mercola products. Knowing that I am receiving one of the best supplement in the market. By the way, a special mention to iHerb. I like your reliability and professionalism in handling my shipment. Prompt and efficient. I will definitely deal with iHerb from now onward.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love it!

Krill Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Product!

Krill Oil

Posted by Sarkku on September 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Helps if suffering from PMS and there are no symptoms at all. Leave fish or krill oil and PMS is back. This seem the best product in the market and has really helped. Love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

Quality, no fishy after taste.

Krill oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

Will see if this works for my husband in a couple weeks more but so far no change.Somethings work & some don't.Just have to do trial & error.Great fast shipping.

Quality assured

Posted by aloysius-ng on November 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

The use of the Caplique caps is unique and has kept the oil from being rancid.

1 2 3 4