Its Not Liposomal

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

It looks it contain Ascorbic asit not Ester C , so its not Liposomal its traditional vitamin C. And it says only nearly %19 of ascorbic asit form can be absorbed in most of the literature source, not %93 like ester c form. I didnt notice it when I bought it Im very sorry😔

Speedy arrival

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product arrived as one of two items ordered at the same time. When the items arrived I shevled them for a short while before opening them. To my dismay it appeared as though many of the capsules had ruptured. Almost all of the capsules appear only slightly full. I am using them but do not recommend them because a good price isn't good when the quality is poor. One thing to consider is that when these were mailed we were experiencing a vicious hot spell. The box did sit outside on my front covered porch for several hours before being rescued and brought inside...definitely would consider the outdoors temps for ordering purposes.

This is rather a question not a review

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because I want to replace LivOn Liposomal C which is a little bit pricy. I heard thaen the color of the content was from some kind of dye from food, wonding if anyone can clarify this for me? LH